Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery appointment scheduled for Friday at noon 🤯🔥 it’s happening! Omg. I can’t believe in 72 hours i will own a plaid! Just a great birthday gift!
congrats! im now the one md bitch boy as I have ordered before anyone in that state on this blog and wont have the car until 2022!! Make sure you ride the hell out of it. Glad the rockville SC didnt get sucked up by a sinkhole, only my order

I have Distill (a Chrome extension) checking for my page to update once per hour. I got a notification that it changed, got super excited that I had a date!

... Page updated from 's Tesla to Mike's Tesla.... It just figured out my name.... sigh lol
Seen that glitch several times since I have rejoined the refreshing page madness club.

I have Distill (a Chrome extension) checking for my page to update once per hour. I got a notification that it changed, got super excited that I had a date!

... Page updated from 's Tesla to Mike's Tesla.... It just figured out my name.... sigh lol

If your name is Mike, then that is a good thing.

My Tesla contact just told me to expect my car "on or before August 7th". I renewed my trade in quotation, that is now $7000 more than it was six weeks ago.
That ends out with me having paid $3450 for the three years I drove the Model 3P. Now, if the delivery actually happens I'll be very happy.

Do you have a VIN? How much are they offering for you 3P?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Agree 100% for me the Lucid already looks dated, they are trying to compete with Tesla but Tesla is not the direct competition. The new Mercedes EQS is theire direct competitor and they actually beat them to the market. Actually the EQS is a very awsome car again different customer base.

It will be very hard for Lucid to succeed i really whish them well but probably not happening. (Hope i am wrong)

They announced yesterday that they have 11 000 pre orders which is not much and they spending money to expand the Manufacturing plant in order to achieve 400K per year why? They are not hitting the 400K per year for the next 10 years. Also the guy Peter R. drives me nuts not sure why maybe its just me.

They should rather focus on getting the car to the customers ASAP time is not on theire side.
Paraphrasing Elon from this last earnings call-
It is easy to build prototypes and really really hard to produce them in large numbers.

So anyone who has a MX on order, take a look at this video:
Interestingly, it has wood trim, which suggests that the previously carbon-only MX is going to wood also.
Looks pretty much ready to ship, with the production dark finish on the 22" wheels.
(It is a Plaid for sure BTW, because of the perforations on the seat bolsters.)
Tagging @Caliboi707 here.

Last edited:
congrats! im now the one md bitch boy as I have ordered before anyone in that state on this blog and wont have the car until 2022!! Make sure you ride the hell out of it. Glad the rockville SC didnt get sucked up by a sinkhole, only my order
Well thanks. I hope the 19s starting rolling out in massive amounts come august and September. I actually had to call Rockville about delivery. And they setup it for Friday for me. I hope your waiting time really comes to a end here shortly.

So anyone who has a MX on order, take a look at this video:
Interestingly, it has wood trim, which suggests that the previously carbon-only MX is going to wood also.
Looks pretty much ready to ship, with the production dark finish on the 22" wheels.
(It is a Plaid for sure BTW, because of the perforations on the seat bolsters.)
Tagging @Caliboi707 here.

The funny part about that video is ”hi….. excuse me”. other guy “ makes awkward sound” video guy “ this your car?” Other guy “ yeahhhhhhhhhh“ his mono tone killed it. 😂🤣

The funny part about that video is ”hi….. excuse me”. other guy “ makes awkward sound” video guy “ this your car?” Other guy “ yeahhhhhhhhhh“ his mono tone killed it. 😂🤣
That was funny IMO also lol! My speculation is that this is a production spec test mule, or a full production MX, just given to an employee of the company before customer deliveries begin. Great sign though for MX deliveries.

• Informative
Reactions: Tholland