Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a serious note, guys if you think I'm a bot due to my positivity, I PROMISE I am not. I just don't like spreading negativity, and when my emotions are strong, I don't go spewing them on the thread. This does not help me or what people think of me at all. I just like being positive, and if I don't have something nice to share, or if I'm angry, I don't share it online.:)
I try to be positive as well. So much of this world is outside of our control. Life tends to get better once we realize this. Plus, if I'm going to spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum, I'd rather laugh than wallow in misery.

I try to be positive as well. So much of this world is outside of our control. Life tends to get better once we realize this. Plus, if I'm going to spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum I'd rather laugh than wallow in misery.
Exactly, my friend! In reality, we all have it REALLY good. LIFE COULD BE SO MUCH WORSE. In many cases, people are on an online forum, waiting for their $100,000+ cars to be delivered. What misery is there? Just sit back and enjoy the fact that beautiful cars like these exist! To me, it's a no-brainer to be positive. Great attitude, @BobbyRitz! :)

Last edited:
You can actually see this in Gabe’s first flyover where they find a yoke. Red S with 21s and red calipers. Found it interesting.
Heck yeah I remember it!
The other side of this could be that someone just painted them?
That could also be true. Although why on Earth would someone paint the calipers red, which draws more attention, only to delete the badge?

Quick update on my EDD status. Refreshing the account page did not yield any results this and last week, so I grabbed the last straw and called the service center in Paramus, NJ. I expressed my concern that I don't have an EDD yet and new orders for the LR are estimated in March-April. The SA immediately said that I should not worry and that I'll "definitely" will get the car this year. He immediately realized that this info does not help and quickly added "but hopefully much sooner". Not much help there.

With my combo (white interior and 19'' wheels) it seems I am towards the end of the line. I don't think that I'll change that though. I am fixated on the white and 21'' rims don't make sense around Manhattan- they will be all banged up in no time.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us waiting. You guys are of enormous help during this gut-wrenching pre-delivery time.

On a serious note, guys if you think I'm a bot due to my positivity, I PROMISE I am not. I just don't like spreading negativity, and when my emotions are strong, I don't go spewing them on the thread. This does not help me or what people think of me at all. I just like being positive, and if I don't have something nice to share, or if I'm angry, I don't share it online.:)
1000% this. You are the man and great attitude @2021plaid! Many can take a page from your book 👍🏽

Now can you get me my 2021 Plaid sooner?

Can someone please ban me. I saw some guy get banned for a week and when he came back he had a model s refresh in his garage. Somebody helpppp
Ez, downvote a couple of people, let them cry about it, make a couple of jokes at their expense, boom.**

** does not always result in a Model S delivery