Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone from Canada received their new LR this year?
No deliveries in Canada yet. Cars arrive by train, I’ll take a wild ass guess and say that the train will be mostly Plaid and whatever LR they can spare. Plaids are forecasted to arrive in August (highly doubt this will be the case) and LRs in October.

Serious.

Tesla called me. They offered a nearby car. MSM, 21 inch wheels, black interior.

I ordered White/White with 19” wheels.

What’s the catch? I have to pay the price that it costs now vs the price I locked in when I placed the order…

🤦🏽‍♂️
Get it, we’ll be config twins 😅😅, and we can also twin on not getting our white cars with 19s.

I try to be positive as well. So much of this world is outside of our control. Life tends to get better once we realize this. Plus, if I'm going to spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum, I'd rather laugh than wallow in misery.
I hate being positive. It makes me so angry.
1628288688009.png

In Tampa, FL today, 8/6/21, I saw the delivery of another 2021 refresh Tesla Model S Plaid in Silver/Black with 21” wheels and a Long Range in White/Beige with 21” wheels. This was in additon to 2 Plaid and 1 LR on Tuesday. The owner of the LR was targeted for a delivery in October, but he got his quicker and there was an exact car like his that the owner cancelled the order on and so it was available. My order from May 28th is for a Model S LR in White/Black and 19" wheels, with a target delivery of October.

Exactly, my friend! In reality, we all have it REALLY good. LIFE COULD BE SO MUCH WORSE. In many cases, people are on an online forum, waiting for their $100,000+ cars to be delivered. What misery is there? Just sit back and enjoy the fact that beautiful cars like these exist! To me, it's a no-brainer to be positive. Great attitude, @BobbyRitz! :)
Love the outlook. We are extremely fortunate to be here lamenting our first world problems 🙌

@sam3194 And they said? Do you think they called only because of the public letter?

They haven’t responded. They told me they will hold the car until tomorrow but I won’t be able to answer because of the Sabbath.

They didn’t email me because of the letter, that’s for sure. I emailed them that I’ll take a plaid and they called me right away.