Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A further update to your comment. The car is on a truck that left Fremont this AM and I will be able to take delivery either Wednesday or Friday, so two or four days from VIN (and only 4 because of the holiday) so as my friends in Massachusetts would say, “Wicked fast”
Likely will be the first 2022 VIN to take delivery. A lot of people will want you to report any "changes" you might find.

OT rant but should help those waiting for delivery that they can relax since they have not been put through any of this yet...

My wonderful Blue Poo is back in the SC. Had it for it for almost 4 days before going back in. This time the screens went blank and heat went and stayed on high - no way to adjust). Diagnosing it now.

List of parts replaced since end of June delivery: two drivers mirrors, dash speaker grill, rear window, third brake light, entire center console, frunk latch, and main usb card (inside). Adjusted: driver's door glass and trim (3x), rear passenger door trim, and rear seat latches. Still open with no idea how to fix: park sensors, vibration in driveline, and shaking mirror. Do not forget all the undelivered promises.

I love the car but I hate the car.

Elon truly hates me. But at least no yoke vein...
Wow that is disappointing. Hearing things like this makes me very apprehensive to own this car, I don't have the time or patience to deal with servicing a car constantly.

OT rant but should help those waiting for delivery that they can relax since they have not been put through any of this yet...

My wonderful Blue Poo is back in the SC. Had it for it for almost 4 days before going back in. This time the screens went blank and heat went and stayed on high - no way to adjust). Diagnosing it now.

List of parts replaced since end of June delivery: two drivers mirrors, dash speaker grill, rear window, third brake light, entire center console, frunk latch, and main usb card (inside). Adjusted: driver's door glass and trim (3x), rear passenger door trim, and rear seat latches. Still open with no idea how to fix: park sensors, vibration in driveline, and shaking mirror. Do not forget all the undelivered promises.

I love the car but I hate the car.

Elon truly hates me. But at least no yoke vein...

Yikes! Sorry to hear that man. Hoping they improved reliability on most of these things by now.

giphy.gif
LMAO at the Drake meme

Man TWO big TMC member deliveries today: let's all have a round of cheers for @cwanja's delivery, and prepare to cheer for @Tigers! It's gonna be great y'all!😄😄😄😃😃
AND…two major reaction score milestones coming up for two BIG TMC members…12,000 for @2021plaid …master of positivity and my own private tech support resource…and 10,000 for @jebinc …master of DIY mud flaps and vibration and an endless resource of information for fellow TMCers, especially newbs like me. Congrats, guys! 😄

Last edited:
AND…two major reaction score milestones coming up for two BIG TMC members…12,000 for @2021plaid …master of positivity…and 10,000 for @jebinc …master of DIY mud flaps and vibration! Congrats, guys! 😄
Hell yes brother!!! 12k should be hitting soon I think! Thanks for your support! You'll be at 3k soon too!

Dog seat covers for the refresh S?

Also any suggestions for temporary waterproof seat covers or something to use after the gym when sweating?

Trying to accumulate all the accessories needed prior to delivery day
1. I have always used Orvis. They are a phenomenal product.

2. Gym shower and a fresh change.

Man TWO big TMC member deliveries today: let's all have a round of cheers for @cwanja's delivery, and prepare to cheer for @Tigers! It's gonna be great y'all!😄😄😄😃😃
Congrats to both of you supporting members, please do visit TMC after taking deliveries . Don’t forget about members still waiting. 😉

AND…two major reaction score milestones coming up for two BIG TMC members…12,000 for @2021plaid …master of positivity…and 10,000 for @jebinc …master of DIY mud flaps and vibration! Congrats, guys! 😄

@GrnSqrl “…master of DIY mud flaps and vibration”. Really, that’s it? That’s all I’m known for?! Gotta get a life, outside of TMC, it seems!