Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you have co-applicant ? which state and when was this ?
Would really appreciate the info.
Oregon currently, I do have a CO applicant, my wife. Both of us are 825+ credit score and our debt to income ratio is very low.

No credit cards with a balance, no car loans, etc. Just our mortgage. I'm also a retired veteran with a pension, VA disability, and have a very nice paying job on top. Wife also works.

Not sure how that all plays into it but it must play a strong role.

That said, we went many years with lots of sacrifice to get where we are now.

According to TeslaScope, any new orders as of tomorrow will have them.. and I'm picking my car up tomorrow 😅 I honestly need my car so there's no chance of me canceling / delaying now, and I'm not that bothered anyways. But man, perfect timing as always.
Teslascope said deliveries tattling tomorrow. Some of us with no vin assignments yet have no cars made for us I am guessing.

The rumours of update are interesting. They say it will be announced tomorrow. How did they have cars ready for delivery with some changes? Now I wonder those of us with pending deliveries will get which type of car.
Right?! I don't need it now so if they do say this I'm probably going to delay. I've been waiting 3 months, what's another month in the grand scheme?

Or is it just another 2 yr promise.

You could schedule, and even show up at delivery.

If the car is not what you want, or new features are actually coming out in March, (I find that unlikely) you can reject the VIN once, and still keep your deposit.
Yup, I don't think they are making any announcement tomorrow.

I have done a few testdrives of 2024 models. It doesn't make sense to build very few 2024 models without those features.