Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Nature Pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to Aspen and back, took Independence Pass both directions. Charged to 90% (235 rated) at Silverthorne, got to Aspen with about 150 miles rated. The trip back to Arvada would have left me with 3% according to the energy page, so I took a 10 minute charge at Silverthorne on the way back and got a drink at Chipotle. Glad I did, there was bumper-to-bumper from the tunnel almost to Idaho Springs (for no good reason), I would have burned the last 3% just running the air conditioner.

If you just want to do it one way, go Independence Pass to Aspen, then down the valley to Glenwood SC. There's only about 15 minutes difference to Aspen between the Independence route and the Vail route.

• Helpful
Reactions: Lucky_Man
@AndreasMJ, what an awesome roof. You go dawg. I'm going to pass these pictures below off as nature, but I know I'm cheating a little. :) I just know that when I was waiting for my Tesla, this thread was the best eye candy ever so I'm paying it forward.

Castle Upright.PNG

Oak Bay Beach Hotel Front.jpg

Port Angeles Waiting.jpg

- K

What I want to know is - how does Andreas get the lawnmower up there to mow his roof? Or does he own a goat?

There might be a market for a grass cutting drone! Don't really have to do anything with the roof. They are very common on cabins in the mountains.

I'll be driving from Oslo to the northernmost point of Europe, North cape, in September (1300 miles). Will showcase the norwegian nature as best I can in this thread.

@Khatsalano thank you :)

I drove to Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park and took this with my iPhone on the way down from the summit. Several people in the parking lot at the Summit could not believe I could drive an EV "all the way up there!" It was fresh asphalt the whole way with some great regen on the way down!

IMG_3020.JPG

Reactions: Lucky_Man