Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, please post to the tracker:

User: Knobby
Delivery City: Montreal (Laval)
Battery: 85
P: yes
P+: no
Order Date: Jan 8
Confirm Date: Jan 22
Pref Delivery: April
Earliest Delivery: No
Est Delivery: unknown
VIN: 35742
VIN Date: Feb 24 approx

32568 Vin

Tesla Bobbling Heads I have. Fox Tails are hard to come by since the Vegan girl moved to NC, HeHaw:scared:

81AZCESJmKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
So that's 32.5k-32.7k that went into production today, at least according to the dashboard status updates above. Assuming they're still on a 110/day normalized (including weekend down days), that would mean we're about 15 calendar days from my car's entry into production (34.2k). Considering my delivery is scheduled at the factory on 3/25, that seems about right.

It would be helpful if people who see status changes would mention their VIN range (even like above 325xx or 32.5k or whatever), just so us lurkers don't have to reference the Google Doc each time. Your call, but it would be more convenient when trying to do the math.

So that's 32.5k-32.7k that went into production today, at least according to the dashboard status updates above. Assuming they're still on a 110/day normalized (including weekend down days), that would mean we're about 15 calendar days from my car's entry into production (34.2k). Considering my delivery is scheduled at the factory on 3/25, that seems about right.

It would be helpful if people who see status changes would mention their VIN range (even like above 325xx or 32.5k or whatever), just so us lurkers don't have to reference the Google Doc each time. Your call, but it would be more convenient when trying to do the math.

I have VIN 32648, but I still see Sourcing Parts as of now. thedaysbetween reported that his is in Production (his VIN is higher than mine). :mad:

I have VIN 32648, but I still see Sourcing Parts as of now. thedaysbetween reported that his is in Production (his VIN is higher than mine). :mad:

Have you been super-nice to your DS? I send mine flowers daily.

Kidding. Hopefully your issue is merely a snafu in the Dashboard online, and in fact you've entered production. A good data point, regardless. Let us know when it changes (soon, we hope!)