Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my DS (L.S.) is terrible. i'm expecting delivery of my model S on tuesday... but i've had to be proactive in finding out dates every step of the way. the only time my DS has called me throughout the entire process was when i called the tesla customer service number and left a message. she would later call back saying the delivery date was scheduled for the 6th back in mid february. Since then, i haven't had any contact with my DS, and the 6th being only days away decided to shoot her an email... in response, she told me i should be expecting the car prior to the actual delivery date. good news! but the 6th is just days away... when was she planning to tell me? the day of delivery? it would've been nice to know in advance so i could make arrangements for delivery. i already took thursday off because i was expecting it to come on the 6th... but now it's "wednesday evening". no time frame, no details, no nothing. has anyone else had similar delivery experiences? :frown: hopefully, with time, tesla's logistics and communication improves...

- - - Updated - - -

sorry expecting delivery of my model S on wednesday...

I see. So maybe you locked in before the price increase? If you don't want to be surprised about the mirrors, the DS can probably tell you. It is kind of important, because it's a wide car. My garage has posts on either side.

I'm thinking my dashboard may not be accurate. If they're building 600 cars a week, mine should be done by the end of the week, and then be here 5 days after that (3/17 estimated delivery).

OK, I'll stop obsessing now.

Yep, I locked in before the price increase. A sales associate gave me an unofficial heads up that prices "may" be changing and that it "may not" be in my favour. They did a great job being vague about it so as not to actually tell me anything.

I inquired about getting the power folding mirrors but they said I would have to change to the new price structure. Would have added Just shy of $5k to my config, so I didn't do it.

I saw a post from someone else here who didn't order the power folding mirrors but got them. I'm hoping I am in the same boat, but I'm okay if I'm not. My garage is small, but I'm more worried about length than width!

I don't think the dashboard is super accurate. I has Tesla call me about the direction if the wood grain on my Obeche and they said my car was already in production. The dashboard said it was still sourcing parts.

Perhaps it only flips when they start applying configured elements to your build? Who knows.

My dashboard says it's still being prepared for pickup or delivery, and my actual date is March 17th. It's a long way from Fremont to Toronto, so I am sort of questioning that info too (yes, I know you can drive in a few days... but are they really leaving timelines that tight for a transcontinental shipment?)

Hello All,

Who is maintaining this list now? I have sent PMs to both @MidlifeCrisis and @Alain13 requesting to be added to the spreadsheet. I placed my order on 2/15 and confirmed on 2/26 for an 85 kWh model, Pearl White, with tan leather interior. VIN was assigned on 2/25 (359XX) and my delivery estimate has always just said "April" (in Norristown, PA).

Thanks!
CT

Ordered and confirmed 2/4-5. VIN 3379X for a Highland Park pickup so maybe my P85 will be on the same truck as well. I am still on sourcing parts, however.

My latest speculation is that Cole will get his car at least several days early. It's probably finished now.

- - - Updated - - -

Ordered and confirmed 2/4-5. VIN 3379X for a Highland Park pickup so maybe my P85 will be on the same truck as well. I am still on sourcing parts, however.

My latest speculation is that Cole will get his car at least several days early. It's probably finished now.