Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@KaJu74, filling in the rest of the blanks (including a couple corrections) on my line:

VIN Date: ~21-Dec
Extended Trim: No
Alcantara: No
Air Susp: No
Parcel Shelf: No
Charger: Single
Paint Armor: No [fyi only, I removed this last week because I plan to do cquartz finest coating and clear bra protection at a local detailer]
Tire upgrade: No
Spoiler: No
Red Calipers: No

my bad ... I originally answered this on my iPad, and with the small screen didn't realize there was anything to the right of "Current Status" ... ("We have begun sourcing parts", BTW) ... here's the rest: Grey, All Glass, 19", Black Performance leather seats, Carbon Fiber, Tech, Parking Sensors, Fog lights, Alcantara, Air Suspension, Single charger, Supercharging, 19" Tire upgrade, Red Brake calipers

I assume you also want details for inventory cars that are purchased? If not, apologies, it felt good just posting it!!! :biggrin:

Canada
Victoria BC
P = no
P+ = no
Confirmed 6-Jan-2014
Pref Deliv = Wed 8-Jan (inventory car)
Est Deliv = Wed 8-Jan
VIN = 27940
VIN date = Nov 2013 (I've been told - I'll check once I get it)
Prod start = ?
Prod end = ?
Delivered on = might as well say Wed 8-Jan, my pickup appointment

I'm trying hard not to grin. Even though I can't sleep!

I git my VIN yesterday as well. 30599.

I also called the guys at the Marietta, GA showroom where I ordered and they said my car was showing a February 15 end of line date. He said that is the date it will roll off the assembly line. Add another couple weeks to get it across country and the "Late February" delivery window is looking fairly accurate.