Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be interesting if some of those new owners (Q4 2013 & Q1 2014) could check their battery label (need to check under the car around the area of the front passenger wheel well). Its on the front passenger side corner of the battery pack. Then please fill the Battery wiki list. I am trying to see when the change to D pack occurred and if its still D packs or if its a new version.

Battery wiki list: Battery table - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

What my sticker looks like: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41358&d=1390226905

As my Calgary delivery wouldn't involve any walkthrough, basically just a drop off, I decided that I should take the opportunity to visit my brother in Vancouver and do my walkthrough in the Vancouver service center. This also allows me to inspect it and identify any issues while it is in the service center. Also I can take it for a drive on the relatively clear streets of Vancouver on the factory wheels/tires. The car will then be delivered directly to the place that will wrap the car which is also where my winter tires will get installed. Hopefully this early inspection will make the wait for my car being wrapped more bearable. Amazing what expenses I'm willing to justify for this car. I'm giving new meaning to the word "impatience".

...I decided that I should take the opportunity to visit my brother in Vancouver ...

Now that's a good brother!! :)

It would be interesting if some of those new owners (Q4 2013 & Q1 2014) could check their battery label ...

Mine is a Dec 2013 car with a D pack. I'll update the wiki later tonight.

Last edited:
As my Calgary delivery wouldn't involve any walkthrough, basically just a drop off, I decided that I should take the opportunity to visit my brother in Vancouver and do my walkthrough in the Vancouver service center. This also allows me to inspect it and identify any issues while it is in the service center. Also I can take it for a drive on the relatively clear streets of Vancouver on the factory wheels/tires. The car will then be delivered directly to the place that will wrap the car which is also where my winter tires will get installed. Hopefully this early inspection will make the wait for my car being wrapped more bearable. Amazing what expenses I'm willing to justify for this car. I'm giving new meaning to the word "impatience".

Addendum:
Turns out that the trip to Calgary will take until Thursday - presumably a milk run, so I'm really glad I made the impulsive decision to visit my car, I mean brother. Being able to show off the car to my brother is even better :)

Hello my name is Dill believe it or not I have seen your car they did not tell me which customers it is but I'm sure it's yours I ordered December 19, 2013 I confirmed same day December 19, 2013 my Vin number is 30673 mine just went into production today 21st 9 AM I checked 8 AM it said sourcing Parts 9 AM in production my delivery date is March 4 4 PM pick up I attach picture of your car it had a gray rims

- - - Updated - - -

Your vin 30287 gpetti I think it's yours

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 436
I ordered December 19, 2013 I confirmed same day December 19, 2013 my Vin number is 30673 mine just went into production today 21st 9 AM I checked 8 AM it said sourcing Parts 9 AM in production my delivery date is March 4 4 PM pick up

Is your a P+? I confirmed Dec 9 and my pickup is at 10:00am on March 4 but my dashboard still says it "sourcing parts". Hopefully that changes soon. You have given me hope.

Gpetti, I take it you're flying down here?. The Coq remains closed. This is from the news:

"The Coquihalla Highway has been open for 27 years and officials say they have never seen avalanche conditions in the corridor, from Hope to Merritt, like they have seen recently."

Coquihalla Highway remains closed Friday due to avalanche | Globalnews.ca

Hopefully, they can get the highway cleared but your new baby (she's a beauty) may be sitting here on the coast for a few more days. I have a lakehouse just north of Princeton and in looking at the security cameras, it's the most snow I have ever seen. There's not a chance I could get down my driveway without hiring someone to plow it. The one on my quad wouldn't even get out the garage door.

Mine is P 85 black leather Blue color parking sensors Fog lamps Carbon fiber and 21 inch silver wheels Smart air UHF sound spoiler tech package. Red caliper brakes.

- - - Updated - - -

Pano as well

Nice. The P's get priority delivery so it makes sense yours went into production before mine. But I am still holding out hope they will meet my March 4 delivery. Maybe I'll see you there!

Hello my name is Dill believe it or not I have seen your car they did not tell me which customers it is but I'm sure it's yours I ordered December 19, 2013 I confirmed same day December 19, 2013 my Vin number is 30673 mine just went into production today 21st 9 AM I checked 8 AM it said sourcing Parts 9 AM in production my delivery date is March 4 4 PM pick up I attach picture of your car it had a gray rims

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, you've made my day!
Im flying out on Sunday but I hope they can get the car through to Calgary.

Excluding P's and P+'s which seem to get preferential treatment. And besides Midlife, cars confirmed after the end of November last year are still not even shown as in production. Midlife should consider himself lucky vs where the rest of his peers are.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Hopefully this isn't the car they were using for test drives :scared:

Doubt Tesla would pull something like that, but it wouldn't hurt to take note of your mileage at pickup...

Yeah I wasn't serious - the car had probably only just arrived anyway. Just noticed that Dill had ordered a similar spec car, presumably after a test drive from the service center and made the joke.
Thanks again Dill for providing me this early glimpse. It looks so shiny!

Yeah I wasn't serious - the car had probably only just arrived anyway. Just noticed that Dill had ordered a similar spec car, presumably after a test drive from the service center and made the joke.
Thanks again Dill for providing me this early glimpse. It looks so shiny!
I did sit in the car wanted to know what FiberCabon looked like

- - - Updated - - -

It was nice I wish I could take that home Wow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 397