Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Gastogne, @hun: I assume (hope) I'm in the same batch of European deliveries. It would make sense for Tesla to build as many as possible USA-destined cars before the last week of March, then build the European cars around the last week of March and/or beginning of April.

My tentative delivery date is May 15th, but I wouldn't be surprised if I will get the car at the end of May or perhaps even beginning of June. After all, May 15th is only just 4 months after my order date...

Pate

matbl said:
What?
Did they give any indication of what specs that were available? I can be a little pragmatic and change a thing or two if I can get it in a week instead of 5-6 months (I don't really believe in the 4-5 specified). But I can't change to a fully loaded P85+ for example...

No, I asked that particular question as well. No list do choose from.

@Gastogne, @hun: I assume (hope) I'm in the same batch of European deliveries. It would make sense for Tesla to build as many as possible USA-destined cars before the last week of March, then build the European cars around the last week of March and/or beginning of April.

My tentative delivery date is May 15th, but I wouldn't be surprised if I will get the car at the end of May or perhaps even beginning of June. After all, May 15th is only just 4 months after my order date...

Pate

How'd you get a delivery date? When I called they said it more like 'Well I think delivery would be around the second week of May'. Taking into account that (if it is the same batch) yours must be shipped from Tilburg to Finland (how would that go? Train? Truck?), the 15th of May sounds early.

Of course I hope the batch will be delivered earlier so if it is the 15th of May for you, it might be a week earlier for me :biggrin:

VIN 34,2XX confirmed on 2/7/14 with an estimated deliver of 3/27/14 still sourcing parts.

S85 | Silver | Pano | Grey Leather | Tech | Parking Sensors | Extended Nappa |21" Grey Turbine Wheels | Obeche Wood Gloss (horizontal) | HPWC

VIN 34,2XX confirmed on 2/7/14 with an estimated deliver of 3/27/14 still sourcing parts.

S85 | Silver | Pano | Grey Leather | Tech | Parking Sensors | Extended Nappa |21" Grey Turbine Wheels | Obeche Wood Gloss (horizontal) | HPWC

Seems like they are holding off production of all the California deliveries in an attempt to deliver more cars to farther destinations in Q1. This is the thinking I am using to stay sane for the next two weeks. :D