Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivered today! 5/28

IMG_20140528_153728.jpg

How tall is the curb there in front of your car, how much clearance is there below your bumper, and what's the car-to-ground clearance? Thanks!
I can tell you since a recent software update in the last month or so (.94?) I'm more paranoid about ground clearance because after exiting, the car now lowers itself (according to other threads, even lower than the "low" highway setting). So I generally stop at least a few inches back from any curbs or bollards (on a bad estimation day, it's probably closer to a foot, oops). But I haven't measured the ground clearance myself; suffice to say, plenty of curbs are higher.

Here's another update for you: delivery date confirmed: 18th of June. (see signature for further details)

Wow. Good for you. I ordered in January, production finished at the end of March, and delivery date is June 11.

- - - Updated - - -

Since there are almost no status updates coming, lets cheer this thread up with some picture.

This weekend my MS got the Modesta coating and I have placed Alloygator to protect the rims.

Love it

I just received an email from my DS confirming payment details so that the MVPA can be updated. With my delivery date scheduled for 17 June it sounds like the ball is beginning to start rolling again after a LONG wait! He said I should have the docusign link later this week and the updated MVPA in MyTesla within the next few days. I am ready to see my status move into "in production!"

A weird quirk on the website though that I found today. My estimated delivery date still says "June" on MyTesla but when I click "Edit" I get a screen that cycles followed by a blank section — I assume this would show appointment date/times but mine is completely empty.
Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 3.44.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 3.43.38 PM.png

85kWh | Blue | Tan Leather | Obeche Wood Gloss | 19" Wheels | Tech Pkg | Air Suspension | + Sound | Ordered 14 April 2014 | Confirmed 16 April | VIN 29 April | ETA 17 June

Last edited:
I can tell you since a recent software update in the last month or so (.94?) I'm more paranoid about ground clearance because after exiting, the car now lowers itself (according to other threads, even lower than the "low" highway setting). So I generally stop at least a few inches back from any curbs or bollards (on a bad estimation day, it's probably closer to a foot, oops). But I haven't measured the ground clearance myself; suffice to say, plenty of curbs are higher.

I don't think this is true. The sound it makes after exiting seems to be a leveling but my car never ends up lower than it was when I got out of the car. I routinely raise the car prior to moving towards a curb and the car always remains in the high position. I haven't measured it (or had someone else measure it while I'm in the car) but if you're still skeptical it might be worth doing this for your peace of mind.