Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker - Q1 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another update: As of this morning my car has moved into "Production Complete — Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery.". I am now hoping for an earlier than planned delivery but no such luck as of yet!

Congrats bryenz on getting your delivery moved up!

Awesome, that is what I was hoping all along - but I'm still "Sourcing Parts" and starting to wonder whether they are even going to make my car in time for June 17th. I know P has priority, but does 85 have priority over 60?

Also still sourcing parts. If it doesn't enter production today or tomorrow, I don't expect my delivery to make the 18th as estimated in the MVPA, unless it's just an issue with the status not updating in MyTesla. I kind of want to avoid 17-20 since my parents are planning on a trip to Illinois at that time, but I'll decide when to take delivery once my DS gives me a specific date.

Greetings all...

Model S 85 - Vin P40346 delivered today! Ordered April 12th. Gray exterior with light gray interior. Tech package, 19" wheels, twin chargers, ambient lighting and pano roof. My family and I are completely blown away. On a personal note - ever since I was 16, I have dreamed of ordering a special car, just for me...with the options and colors I want with the car delivered on my Birthday. This last Monday was my 42nd birthday. Consider one bucket list item CHECKED! Outstanding!

Looking forward to many great miles in this fantastic piece of USA made technology.

- Sparks

At pickup in Fremont yesterday they said they were running only one shift for the next few weeks. Anecdotally it seems as though they've sped up the 2q deliveries and will be doing retooling for a while

Is the retooling the 2nd assembly line? Did they say how long it might take them to set things up and be ready again? The factory tours are said to be re-starting the first week in August.