Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This recent trend has been going on even in the first few pages of comments. I didn't realize it was only for feedback on the spreadsheet, I'm sure others felt the same way. Sorry to spam your inbox.

Just to be clear, I don't care about the comments on this thread. I'm talking about the comment feature in Google Spreadsheets. Please do discuss timing and general chit chat on this thread. That's what this thread is for.

Ug, nothing has started production for anyone lately since last week with the weekend and holiday. Sure hope we see some of ours start today now :) that are basically next on the list...

Still waiting on my 70D to go into production. Watching higher VINs hit production is no fun.

At this point I just open Chrome and type RN + hit enter and it loads My Tesla straight to the dashboard page :)

Still waiting on my 70D to go into production. Watching higher VINs hit production is no fun.

At this point I just open Chrome and type RN + hit enter and it loads My Tesla straight to the dashboard page :)

Still in the same boat as you - this is agonizing!!!! Actually I think I may cause a DDOS attack on the mytesla site refreshing in hopes of a new production status!

Last edited:
Still in the same boat as you - this is agonizing!!!! Actually I think I may cause a DDOS attack on the mytesla site refreshing in hopes of a new production status!

Well based on another update to sheet, it looks like today, May 27th, may be a 70D start day of production - so should see some start ;-)

Actually got an email from DS (mine is responsive quite a bit) and stated that my production is due to be completed June 7th right now, and then a couple weeks to ship to Chicago, thus between June 21-29 delivery (Late June). If spot opens sooner hope to grab that as well

But, may help gauge if will be in production around same time. I'm VIN 88139.

Last edited:
I read that after production is complete, the status goes to in queue and then to in transit.

My DS said my car is build, and awaiting transportation. But the status still says in production. Have they finally fixed the bug?