Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Order & Delivery Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't see an option for midnight silver metallic in the Paint Color column. Did I miss something?

That would be Grey. Tesla changed the name but has not changed the actual color.

Seems I'm missing from the spreadsheet; I entered myself in the 2015 Oct/Nov/Dec Vehicles pane, but am missing now, not showing up in searches. Also, rows 86 through 294 are no longer visible. What's up with that?

Edit: Oh well, re-added myself.

Investigating. Someone made a copy of the 2015 Oct/Nov/Dec today and I've now locked the sheet from all edits while I try to figure out what happened.

Someone is in there daily doing re-sorting, filtering and general crazy spreadsheeting. I wish breser would lock down filter and sort options from people. This Oct-Dec sheet differs from the others. And whoever is doing it doesn't realize everyone else sees their actions.

It's locked down as much as I think I can without preventing people to edit directly. At this point I'm planning to replace the spreadsheet with something more akin to the firmware tracking system. The spreadsheet is becoming too big to be manageable. It's difficult to keep it looking nice since people are always messing up the formatting. Entries end up being stale because I've got no good way of prompting people to come back and update their entries.

Investigating. Someone made a copy of the 2015 Oct/Nov/Dec today and I've now locked the sheet from all edits while I try to figure out what happened.

Someone keeps doing some mass edits and in the process has wiped out some entries. Due to the way they were editing it's really difficult to bring the old entries back. I'd have to spend a ton of time going through and trying to figure out what was gone. It'd be a very manual process. So I'm just going to ask people to restore their entries if they've been lost. I suspect this only impacts a handful of people.

It's locked down as much as I think I can without preventing people to edit directly.

I stand corrected, the Q4 2015 sheet was not locked down like it should have been. This is now fixed. If people want to sort the sheet to look at just use the filter features. You can create temporary filters and sorts and only you can see these. Now that the sheet is locked down properly it's not possible to manipulate all the rows so publicly viewed sorts won't happen anymore.

I've eliminated a bunch of unused rows and columns. Especially on the older tabs that are long since past. This should help reduce the slowness of the sheet. I can still add more rows if they end up being needed. But the sheet has become very slow as the number of entries has grown.

I've eliminated a bunch of unused rows and columns. Especially on the older tabs that are long since past. This should help reduce the slowness of the sheet. I can still add more rows if they end up being needed. But the sheet has become very slow as the number of entries has grown.

Feel free to delete one of the two entries for my order... I only entered it once, so not sure why it got duplicated. I tried to correct it but got the equivalent of a 'permission denied'. I also tweaked the 'Days from X to Y' formula's last week, but now can't propagate the forumla to lines which don't have it..

Maybe it'd be a good idea to push the additional tabs of orders past to a separate sheet instead to help w/ the slowness / stability issues.

LK

Order confirmed yesterday!

I've been following (stalking) since the Model S launch, and now I am so excited to finally be joining the family!

Thanks to so many of you for great threads. Really helped me decide the exact right config for me.

2015 90D | Deep Blue Metallic | Pano | 19" Cyclones | Tan NexGen | Glossy Obeche | Black Headliner | Autopilot | Prem. Int&Light | UHFS | Order Confirmed: 9/30/15

Added to Google sheet.

Order confirmed yesterday!

I've been following (stalking) since the Model S launch, and now I am so excited to finally be joining the family!

Thanks to so many of you for great threads. Really helped me decide the exact right config for me.

2015 90D | Deep Blue Metallic | Pano | 19" Cyclones | Tan NexGen | Glossy Obeche | Black Headliner | Autopilot | Prem. Int&Light | UHFS | Order Confirmed: 9/30/15

Added to Google sheet.
Congrats velocty!! So excited for you [emoji2]
Great configuration!

Based on VINs, since Sep 27 until today (Oct 9) Tesla got 1636 orders. Which is only 136 orders per day. This doesn't sound like busy period at all.
PS. I was confirmed today, so hopefully this means faster delivery for me =)

What is the last VIN attributed until today? I don't know why but I can't access to the google spreadsheet today (link not exist says google drive). But by what I can saw in other sites, the highest VIN for 27 Sep was 109386 and VIN 111471 for Oct 07. So 2085 VINs in ten days, that's more than 208 per day, not bad...

Based on VINs, since Sep 27 until today (Oct 9) Tesla got 1636 orders. Which is only 136 orders per day. This doesn't sound like busy period at all.
PS. I was confirmed today, so hopefully this means faster delivery for me =)
I don't think you can base the number of orders on the vin #'s
The only thing the vin numbers show is that 1636 cars are ready or went into production.