Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 3.07.12 PM.png

ROSE GOLD CHROME Tesla Model S

Are these 20s? They look great! If so, hows tire life compared to 21 (which I currently have) & 19? Price of tires cheaper? Durability? Really want to switch to 19s for tire life and more security towards pot holes. But dont, want lose traction on quick take offs. Also think 20s look much better than the 19s. If there is a thread on this subject please share. Thanks!

Went from Midnight Silver w/ 19" Slipstream silver wheels to this. Very pleased with the result!:

xqXxxJx.jpg

UZ8iHj8.jpg

bX0FF9x.jpg

OmGsKlE.jpg

KRdYYCe.jpg

YPTsdnK.jpg

Are these 20s? They look great! If so, hows tire life compared to 21 (which I currently have) & 19? Price of tires cheaper? Durability? Really want to switch to 19s for tire life and more security towards pot holes. But dont, want lose traction on quick take offs. Also think 20s look much better than the 19s. If there is a thread on this subject please share. Thanks!
Sorry for late reply. 20s are great. Have driven 12,000 miles with 0 issues. Tread life is just fine, as is everything else, because this size gives you more than just high performance tire options. My car came with 19s but I upgraded to 20s.