Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Mud/Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@M4H4X This is a tremendous amount of work that you are doing for us. I have no doubt that the $100 each that you are charging us does not come close to the actual cost of your time and materials. Thank you for what you are doing for our community. No doubt there will be others eventually and they will probably copy your design in many ways but you have solved an immediate need and are preventing damage to each of the cars that we have (mostly) waited so long for. Thank you!

salute.jpeg

we thought its the same as the older model, should we make one?
Yes - many folks need them!! The new Model S LR & Plaid versions are different from prior models, and it is incredible how much mud, dirt, and debris the tires kick up all over the sides of the car. Edit: to clarify, MSLR & Plaid exteriors are practically identical to each other (except for a spoiler for the Plaid), but the refreshed body is different from prior MS models.

@M4H4X has created a design, and I'm sure he'd be happy to sell it to you all!

Last edited:
@AOSK PLEASE TAKE THIS OFF MY HANDS SOMEBODY. Would be happy to forward over the specs and design process for whatever a fair compensation would be for my time.

In the interim---Ill just keep producing them. Batch #2 will most likely be laser cut to speed up this process.

Anyhoo a few asked about clearance, so here it is:

Suspension @ Highest setting:

Front:
signal-2021-12-21-173009 (2).jpeg

Rear:
signal-2021-12-21-173009 (3).jpeg

Lowest setting:

Front:
signal-2021-12-21-173009.jpeg

Rear:
signal-2021-12-21-173009 (1).jpeg

Out here today beginning to do the detail cuts: