Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Reservation Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
US Reservation # 13,541 -Model S, order placed last night. Hoping for delivery next summer.

Welcome!

model s reservations.PNG

Welcome ! It is exciting to see this many reservations in Norway. I think with all the European interest their reservations per day rate will continue to skyrocket past what analyst have been predicting.

Saw the first post in this thread updated with P 1,587 (November 9, 2012). Current reservation pace is almost ten times what it was in july. No cars available for testdrive, one year waitinglist, no ads, few stores and just a few european journalists posting their experience with the car....

Saw the first post in this thread updated with P 1,587 (November 9, 2012). Current reservation pace is almost ten times what it was in july. No cars available for testdrive, one year waitinglist, no ads, few stores and just a few european journalists posting their experience with the car....

Fully agree. "Problems for Tesla if reservations dry up near end of 2013" - something like that was posted in another thread. Well - won't happen. Tesla just has to boost staff of the homologation teams, speed up translation of software & manuals. International markets are craving, especially those with high gasoline prices or other EV incentives.

Fully agree. "Problems for Tesla if reservations dry up near end of 2013" - something like that was posted in another thread. Well - won't happen. Tesla just has to boost staff of the homologation teams, speed up translation of software & manuals. International markets are craving, especially those with high gasoline prices or other EV incentives.

Agreed. The fact is that Tesla currently does no advertising (other than their mall-front stores). As the car guys/gals at the various automotive publications have gotten ahold of it they've been universally positive in their praise. Most people I talk to (usually they ask about my jacket) still haven't even heard of Tesla, once people start to learn about the car, I predict reservations will pick-up and continue at a healthy clip.

Agreed. The fact is that Tesla currently does no advertising (other than their mall-front stores). As the car guys/gals at the various automotive publications have gotten ahold of it they've been universally positive in their praise. Most people I talk to (usually they ask about my jacket) still haven't even heard of Tesla, once people start to learn about the car, I predict reservations will pick-up and continue at a healthy clip.

29th the tesla factory will be featured on natgeo in holland and belgium
so be prepared for an other spike in reservations

So that`s 13,844-13,613= 231 cars in 5 days? 46,2 per day in the US alone? No wonder I got over 70 reservations per day globally when I compared 6th and 9th of november.

With the current numbers we`re at 25,550 Model S per year. Tesla, speed up :)

We're at 25,000 annually with an INCREASING rate. And the total number of global stores/service centers will double over the next 10 months. Elon is right in that they are production limited not demand limited. Good news for current customers is that the increase in reservation rate is probably giving Tesla the confidence to increase production. Hopefully they will go right through 400/week and keep ramping to 600 - 800 / week. That would get all of us our cars sooner. The future for Tesla is looking very bright.