Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Select your colour:

• Grey

Votes: 138 15.4%
  • Black

Votes: 123 13.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 56 6.2%
  • White

Votes: 78 8.7%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 102 11.3%
  • Multi coat Red

Votes: 132 14.7%
  • Signature Red

Votes: 48 5.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 141 15.7%
  • Brown

Votes: 39 4.3%
  • Green

Votes: 42 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are the final results -- I created a new thread:

Dipped my car: Autoflex Matte + ZTA Hypershift + Blueberry Juice

p1-jpg.183451

My New Model S Refresh with some custom changes...

Blacked out chrome with paint and vinyl
Color matched painted RED front T and TESLA on the back of the car
Powder coated the wheels black
View media item 115644View media item 115645View media item 115382View media item 115384

@Tech_Guy,

Incredible! More than likely the color combo I'm going with....been planning this combo for quite some time.....Any recommendations or advice? Love the 'Blackout'. Outstanding Job!

Ski

Last edited:
Go with your gut on the color choice... For me originally I was thinking black midnight silver or blue, but living in Los Angeles those colors are everywhere, not just on Teslas but every other car as well, red however really stands out and I've always wanted a red car... Once I saw one in the local showroom in RED it was all over it had to be Multi Coat RED.

Something else I did was coat the whole car in paint protective film from 3M, specifically the scotch guard pro product as I want my car to look showroom new for years to come and be easy to clean, without worry of damaging the paint or adding swirls. With the film coating I can use a spray wax for a quick detail while supercharging without worry of damaging the paint creating scratches by rubbing dirt on the clear coat of the paint.

Is that the Grey Metallic? If so that's the color I'm getting next month. Yowzers!
Lighting is a bit dark, but pretty sure that is the now-discontinued titanium metallic. The midnight silver metallic more closely matches the grey color of the wheels. In those pictures the wheels contrast more and paint looks more brown/gold to me anyway.

this car is midnight silver metallic.
Post a picture of your facelifted Model S