Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do the seats feel when you sit in them, Kam? Is the headrest bothersome? And would it be possible to get a picture of them reclined as far back as they can be?

Thanks for these!
More photos Kam. I want to see the profile view of the seats from a distance, and what the new seat posts look like when standing further back. Lots more photos and comments please!

IMG_0840.JPG

Leather on seat Feel so smooth and soft just like front seats. much better then showroom's model x
Lol

And I think recliner not too bad. I wish they could put auto fold like My GLS 550.
However it's very roomy I am 6.2" fit perfectly fine even tho I had driver seat all the way back. So much room in trunk. You will not disappoint by selecting 5 seats option.
Big handle bland in perfectly no issue there.
If you would keep back row recline all time that looks very Beautiful.
Weather is extremely bad here I Did not get chance to take outside for more photos.
But I'll try tomorrow

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 109
Thanks, Kam262951, excellent info. The reclining looks useful and the vegan seat quality looks good too. I notice the sides are not glossy but matte, that is different from the configurator and front seats that are glossy, right?

Is the middle seat much smaller than the others? How is the headroom in the middle (it is quite poor in the 7 seater but 5 seater seems to seat lower)?

I guess there is no pull-down armrest in the middle seat? The different leather pattern seems to only be a result of the seats smaller size?

Thanks, Kam262951, excellent info. The reclining looks useful and the vegan seat quality looks good too. I notice the sides are not glossy but matte, that is different from the configurator and front seats that are glossy, right?

Is the middle seat much smaller than the others? How is the headroom in the middle (it is quite poor in the 7 seater but 5 seater seems to seat lower)?

I guess there is no pull-down armrest in the middle seat? The different leather pattern seems to only be a result of the seats smaller size?

Front row are glossy
Back row are not

No pulldown armrest and that's a reson 5 adults can fit very comfortably
Head rest for middle seat not a big deal and how often you have all five pasanger over 6ft tall.
personally I love it 5 seat option
Much better smother finishing with Way extra roomy then my 2017 MERCEDES GLS 550

Have happy day

Thanks for the photos! I'm hoping you might do a quick measurement for me. I'm wondering what the height is from the lower cargo floor (when you take the shelf out) to the hatch/roof.

I'm trying to figure out if a bike (with front wheel off) will fit standing up.
Thanks!

IMG_0195 (1).jpg