Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 75D Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 6/27, confirmed 6/5. I received my VIN over the weekend on 7/9: 146xx. My DS says that my 75D will go into production 8/22 which leaves it as a September delivery since I am on the East coast. I hope it goes into production sooner, but only time will tell.

So, now that my VIN has shown up on my tesla page, are there any other signals that will show up on my tesla page to suggest that production and/or delivery is near?
At some point you'll get a final MVPA in the documents section, but your DS will generate that, and you'll want to be in contact with him/her ahead of time anyway. I've read some horror stories of the MVPA not being there until day of delivery, complicating payment.

Other than that, no, MyTesla will not change until after delivery.

At some point you'll get a final MVPA in the documents section, but your DS will generate that, and you'll want to be in contact with him/her ahead of time anyway. I've read some horror stories of the MVPA not being there until day of delivery, complicating payment.

Other than that, no, MyTesla will not change until after delivery.
Thanks. I guess I can stop obsessively checking.

We picked up our X last week!

Reserved on 4/4/16
Ordered April 12th
VIN assigned June 7th - 108xx
We got notification of production on 6/23

75D, Obsidian Black
22 '' Onyx
6 seater
PUP
SAS

Our English bully, Chubbs, seems to love it too!View attachment 184399 View attachment 184400
hi kristos,

congrats! how did you get your X so fast? are you a model s owner?

X75D | Reserved 6/14 | Confirmed 2/25/16 | VIN 117xx Assigned 7/12/2016| Red | Black leather | 7 Seats | Dark Ash | Autopilot | SAS | Accessory Hitch
Model 3 | United States | Reserved 4/2/16

hi kristos,

congrats! how did you get your X so fast? are you a model s owner?

X75D | Reserved 6/14 | Confirmed 2/25/16 | VIN 117xx Assigned 7/12/2016| Red | Black leather | 7 Seats | Dark Ash | Autopilot | SAS | Accessory Hitch
Model 3 | United States | Reserved 4/2/16

I'm wondering the same thing too. My X75D (fka X70D) was confirmed on March 4, and I got my #117xx VIN mid-June. My X is still in pre-production, and delivery in September, according to my DS as of two weeks ago. @dave.rwc Our Xs are very close together - my VIN is in the same series as you. I have a 6 seat though with PUP, but no hitch. Hopefully we'll both be surprised with early arrival of our Xs in August!

I'm wondering the same thing too. My X75D (fka X70D) was confirmed on March 4, and I got my #117xx VIN mid-June. My X is still in pre-production, and delivery in September, according to my DS as of two weeks ago. @dave.rwc Our Xs are very close together - my VIN is in the same series as you. I have a 6 seat though with PUP, but no hitch. Hopefully we'll both be surprised with early arrival of our Xs in August!
@gmtom1 i see you have a 2013 S. i'm surprised you haven't received your X yet. i just met someone a few days ago with a X 75D 6 seat, reserved in 2014, confirmed in 4/2016, and DELIVERED in 5/2016. he said he has a model s already, so i figured that's why he got his so fast. but your situation doesn't jive with my theory... maybe it's because tesla knows you are trying to sell your S. ;)

@gmtom1 i see you have a 2013 S. i'm surprised you haven't received your X yet. i just met someone a few days ago with a X 75D 6 seat, reserved in 2014, confirmed in 4/2016, and DELIVERED in 5/2016. he said he has a model s already, so i figured that's why he got his so fast. but your situation doesn't jive with my theory... maybe it's because tesla knows you are trying to sell your S. ;)

Maybe - hopefully the timing will work out and I wont' be forced to take the guarantee/trade in price.