Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please post pictures of the seats. Lots of people have been eagerly anticipating the white seats if they do indeed come in non-perforated.
Checked back for the umpteenth time to see if @asicguy responded on white nonPUP seats. Of course he has a job and/or is enjoying the X.. while I am lusting for mine endlessly.. every detail is a happy little nugget to make the wait easy. :p

Reactions: Cloc
Our daughter's X on "My Tesla" still says delivery in March - April. And the blurb below says "in production queue." This is for 2926. Just under these blurbs, we have the "Make a Payment!!" page for sending money to Tesla. Just for fun, I asked Shelly to send some money over, to see if it goes into production or if the window moves into "April - May". The DS says they are working on getting the car out before my wife and I go on vacation May 3.

This is not Rocket Science.

• Funny
Reactions: ssq
Vin 508X has just "entered the early stages of the production process. Typically this means that it will be finished in about 2 weeks. However, production timing can be very fluid." This is per my DS (who is very responsive to email questions.) This 90d vehicle will have the basic cloth seating (6 of them). It is going to be delivered to my home (as we live in rural Humboldt county, CA at least 300 miles from a Tesla store.) It had a late March - April delivery designation. Excitement is growing!
did you get it?

Just picked me up at 2. Fits in garage, but I can't get out once I am in. :) So far it is awesome though.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    454.3 KB · Views: 96