Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ours is the ultra white seats. One thing to point out with the ultra white seats is that there are 2 different materials used - one for the seats where you sit, and a different material / color is used for the areas between the seats (where the seats can rub against each other). It's partially visible in the middle seat of 2nd row.
Could you please post pictures of the seats, thanks in advance!

FWIW re: deliveries--

Advised this morning by SC that my vehicle is entering production this week (vs. earlier advice that it had been scheduled for first week April) and that I shouldn't expect delivery until later in May (vs. end April). He said that they still are undertaking significant review of the X product as it is received from the factory.

It looks like seat latch problem (and who knows what else) continues to impact the ramp up......

Two questions please,

Are your seats perforated since you have the white interior?

Do you have that led light strip where the front fog lights should be? It should turn on when parking lights are turned on.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 112
So our car has arrived at the Ft Lauderdale SC, and we had tentatively scheduled for us to pick it up today. However the DS did not like the way the doors matched up on the driver's side. So it will be a few more days. He did send me some pictures of the car and alignment issue. Car looks great!
Front FW Doors.jpg
FW Alignment 4.jpg
Interior Front.jpg
Interior Rear 2.jpg

Attachments

• Interior Rear Seats.jpg
    Interior Rear Seats.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 74
So our car has arrived at the Ft Lauderdale SC, and we had tentatively scheduled for us to pick it up today. However the DS did not like the way the doors matched up on the driver's side. So it will be a few more days. He did send me some pictures of the car and alignment issue. Car looks great!View attachment 172858 View attachment 172860 View attachment 172861 View attachment 172862

Congrats! glad to see some MXs making over to FL now. Did your DS send a picture of the passenger side FWD to compare?

@cth that alignment issue is very similar to what I have on my car (picked up Saturday in Seattle - VIN 4185). You should ask him to grab a picture of how the door handles align on the driver side between the FWD and the driver's door - usually it also helps to see that. For me it was noted on the due bill, but they still let me pick up the car.

@cth that alignment issue is very similar to what I have on my car (picked up Saturday in Seattle - VIN 4185). You should ask him to grab a picture of how the door handles align on the driver side between the FWD and the driver's door - usually it also helps to see that. For me it was noted on the due bill, but they still let me pick up the car.
The SC is 110 miles from Naples, so not a quick trip back and forth. My guess is they want to make it as right as can be so neither us nor Tesla have to make many trips back and forth to service the car.

Will post some pics tomorrow (or later today since its past midnight now).

Non-premium package does not have front fog lights, only rear fog lights.

Tailgate is powered - button on the tailgate plus can be opened / closed via key.

Spoilers on non-P are not active. It does close when the car is locked, and raises when you unlock the car.

Please post pictures of the seats. Lots of people have been eagerly anticipating the white seats if they do indeed come in non-perforated.

Reactions: Cloc
Ours is the ultra white seats. One thing to point out with the ultra white seats is that there are 2 different materials used - one for the seats where you sit, and a different material / color is used for the areas between the seats (where the seats can rub against each other). It's partially visible in the middle seat of 2nd row.

And please when you have a chance, pics of the front dashboard and inside driver door. Wondering if anything changes for ultra white and non-PUP there. Thanks in advance.