Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In most states, an Odometer reading is required on car sales, including new cars. So they just state 50 miles on the docs to keep it simple. Most likely, it will be less.
Although I have a buddy who knows a guy (yeah, one of those stories! ;-) ) who refused delivery because there was 70 or so miles on it and he felt like that was too much for a new vehicle. That and that they couldn't explain why his had that many when others there waiting for delivery had much less.

The car goes through extensive testing during the QC process. 50 miles is nothing. Consider 50 mph for 1hr, or different speeds up to 80mph for a shorter time. The car is actually on stationary equipment with moving parts for much of the time, so the wheels are turning but the car is not going anywhere.

@K-MTG The web site for My Tesla has never changed even though I will be picking up on Tuesday 19th. However, my DS did suggested I could select ACH using my routing number and checking account info which I would not transmit via internet. I declined and said I will bring a check or cashier's check. As a matter of principal for me that I pay for things at transfer of property. Not an issue with Tesla

My X is in the SC being prep'd, with the confidentiality that's been imposed due to the early posting of photos and VINs, I can't see the X earlier than the delivery date/time.

I will let you know if I get a Sun Shade....

Great News. Just got off the phone with my DS , my Model X (VIN 31xx) is here in Atlanta. P90D, Midnight Silver, Black Onyx 22" rims, Black seats and headliner, Tow Package, Premium interior, Ultra Hi-Fi Sound.... He said that was the first with Black Onyx they had seen in the SC. Everyone came by to take a look. Will be picking up next week. How will I be able to play golf tomorrow. No sleep either. It's going to be a L-O-O-O-N-G seven days. I have to go clean the garage spot.

BTW... the MyTesla page has never changed from estimated April, early May delivery....No actual date was ever posted. So stuff happens even though the web page isn't updated. Keep the faith.

Congrats! I'm 3467 and should be getting close. I tried to do a color change yesterday and was told it was too late.