Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the phone with my DS. I am scheduled to pickup my X on Thursday morning. This was a day later than they estimated, but 2+ years of waiting is almost over!
Congrats to a fellow Denverite! I saw my first MX in the wild this past weekend on I-25 northbound in DTC. If my wife wasn't in the car with me, I would have accelerated to catch up and X'd my forearms together in a mutual sign of admiration and longing! It was a pretty black MX. Let us Coloradans know about experience from the Evans guys at Delivery. Congrats again....hope fit and finish are perfect at end of week one (we know it will be perfect at delivery...)

Reactions: swesson
Congrats to a fellow Denverite! I saw my first MX in the wild this past weekend on I-25 northbound in DTC. If my wife wasn't in the car with me, I would have accelerated to catch up and X'd my forearms together in a mutual sign of admiration and longing! It was a pretty black MX. Let us Coloradans know about experience from the Evans guys at Delivery. Congrats again....hope fit and finish are perfect at end of week one (we know it will be perfect at delivery...)

+1 -- another Denverite here as well. Hoping to get my P90D this month too. I've managed to see a couple X's in the wild. Got passed by a black one last Friday on I-25. Saw a blue one up north around Thornton last month... Got an impromptu hands-on at the Buena Park showroom in February when I was out in California. Can't wait to get mine! Staff at the Evans SC in Denver seem great. Ben, my DS, has been very responsive. Not that he's had much of anything to report yet, but it's been a somewhat painful wait having confirmed my X back in mid January and having a VIN for two months now...

Just received an e-mail from my DS asking if delivery next week works. This was completely unexpected as I will not be able to pick up the car for a few weeks. I was expecting May or June. I'm hoping they didn't rush through my build, this was way too quick. Vin21XX

I'm curious how you arrived at this: "Tesla has sent about 7000 Model X into production at this point." Is there any tmc post referring to a vin and ds email or some such?

Modelxtracker shows around 6100 Production VINs issued. Signature and Founders add another roughly 900. Comes to 7000 total, more or less. Close enough given the overall amount of uncertainty anyway.

Reactions: SBenson
Thanks Stystemcrashed! Nice to see another Floridian. Have you been issued a VIN or entered production yet?
Sfkecarfan, I too am in Miami waiting patiently after receiving the "April/early May" timetable back in March. I've been speculating whether they would be delivering Xs in a group to the Dania SC. Has your DS been able to give you any production timetable? All mine knows is that my car (VIN 29XX) was made after the March 26 cutoff on the third row issue.

Sfkecarfan, I too am in Miami waiting patiently after receiving the "April/early May" timetable back in March. I've been speculating whether they would be delivering Xs in a group to the Dania SC. Has your DS been able to give you any production timetable? All mine knows is that my car (VIN 29XX) was made after the March 26 cutoff on the third row issue.

Is your DS PB? It sure sounds like it. He was never able to give us a production time table. In fact he was never able to tell us exactly when it went into production. I spoke to him on the 24th to get answers and thats when he said my car was already in production, when I asked what stage he said he didn't know. When I asked for estimated delivery.....he didn't know. Then he was gone for a week and when he returned didn't answer my email. Low and behold yesterday he reached out to say my car was already on its way to Dania. I asked about the updated third row seats and he says mine was already built with it. Which in a way was confusing because they emailed mentioned cars built before March 26th. I wouldn't be surprised if you car is on the truck with mine. What specs did you choose? I'd wager to say your car is probably on its way too, if its similar in specs since it seems they were batching. Do you know what factory yours was coming from?