Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X at showrooms?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Santana Row store in San Jose, CA has a white MX on the showroom floor as well as a white P90DL with 6 white seats also for test drives. I was there last Sunday and was lucky enough to schedule a demo drive for the following morning. Afterwards, we finalized our order for a June delivery...yes, the drive was the "closer." =) They said that those with reservations are getting priority on scheduling the drives (makes sense since we've been waiting longer).

Jeremy there at the store is great!

Denver (Lone Tree, CO) has had a showroom MX for a while, and the test drive MX arrived on Apr 17. We drove it on Apr 18th...
Here is the silver MX they have outside for test driving. When we were leaving the mall later that afternoon, there was also a blue MX available for test drives. So 1 white showroom model with doors and windows locked into a specific positions and then a blue and silver available for test drives.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 79
Bellevue WA didn't know anything, in fact they were a little terse and off hand with their reply. Not the kind of customer service I have come to expect. Certainly not in the same league as the Bellevue service center, those guys are fantastic. Maybe the sales team could learn a thing or two from the service center.

I heard Bellevue has a test drive car now and I did drive the blue one down at Westlake a few days ago. From what I heard, both test drive cars are 90D, not P models.

The blue car is a 6 seat configuration. The right FWD has a pretty bad rattle and the brakes squealed at every stop! But they are offering test drives to reservation holders.