Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Yup, April. We wanted coil suspension and I wanted to give Tesla a bit of time to mature the manufacturing a bit so we chose Oct as a due date.
I suspect the cars stuck in "production" are not passing end of line inspection and now awaiting repairs.
I totally understand that -- there's very little difference in the ride and less to go wrong with coil suspension. As far as waiting for manufacturing to mature, I basically did the same thing but I held on to the deposit until September. I hope yours comes out of production very soon...

Gorgeous!! Really love the white seats too! I realize they aren't but they look organic, almost like suede texture to the touch. Thanks for sharing!
No problem!!! If anyone wants to see certain pics of anything just let me know!! Gotta earn 3 more referrals so I'm more than happy to help anyone out!! Ha ha!! I'd help anyways though!

My MX 90D 6 seater just got an updated delivery date to Atlanta. Confirmed 11/5, production complete 11/30. Original delivery date was 12/27.

Just was updated to 12/15 - deliveries must indeed be going via truck instead of train. DS said they need 48 hours to prep the vehicle - soonest I could get delivery was 12/14 so I imagine it will arrive at the SC on 12/12. It is still in transit right now apparently - DS did not have visibility into where it was exactly though.

Should be here soon! Good luck to everyone waiting.

So - my MX just got a mysterious delay. Per the above delivery was originally set for 12/27 that was moved up to 12/15. Got a call from my DS today - said the MX that was supposed to be in transit (and arrive on Monday) was still in California about to be loaded on the truck. He was totally puzzled about how this could happen (since it was supposed to already be in transit) and said they were looking into it.

He didn't have a specific ETA but we setup a delivery date of 12/22 hoping that the car would arrive by then. He thought that was realistic. Will likely call him again later this week to make sure it really left the factory this time. DS also encouraged me to call anytime for an update on where it is. I tried to be really understanding (I am sure I will get my car soon) but the sudden delay the day before my delivery date was a bit strange. The DS was expecting me to be really upset I think - you catch more flies with honey than vinegar I think... he seemed to appreciate it.

Soon I guess! Still says "in production" on My Tesla, but guessing that might stay that way until after I get my car...

IMG_9979.JPG
I just received my Model X yesterday and love the car but I am quite surprised how bad the delivery has gone. I live 5 hours from the nearest service center so they delivered the car to me. The delivery was done by a transport driver, so he didn't know anything about the car, but was very nice. I received no phone call from the "delivery team" confirming that I received the car. I placed a call to them with questions about the car, and still no call back. Additionally, the cars center console is broken and there is a pronounced wind noise from the drivers side door. I love the car, but I'm very concerned about the service. I used to think this direct sales was a good idea, but now I really wish I had a dealership to call and talk to. I'm not sure what to do!

Attachments

• IMG_9978.JPG
    IMG_9978.JPG
    304.6 KB · Views: 79
View attachment 205829 I love the car, but I'm very concerned about the service. I used to think this direct sales was a good idea, but now I really wish I had a dealership to call and talk to. I'm not sure what to do!

Your experience and the issues related to your car are really concerning, and absolutely unacceptable! I cannot believe that Tesla has the audacity to be shipping these cars at this point in the game :(