Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Checklist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome to TMC..It`s not China`s turn yet I guess:(..did you get a VIN ? Tesla is busy with the recall, fixing 3rd row seats , you will get a better vehicle. Only when you get the VIN your vehicle goes for production. Good luck[/Q
Welcome to TMC..It`s not China`s turn yet I guess:(..did you get a VIN ? Tesla is busy with the recall, fixing 3rd row seats , you will get a better vehicle. Only when you get the VIN your vehicle goes for production. Good luck
Ah, thank you for sharing. I assume that it will arrive soon.
Anyway, my Model S is still in good conditions: )

The model X is really fantastic when we toured the Tesla factory this Jan. during CES.
Hopefully I can get it ASAP.

Originally the blind phone holster was not part of the Premium Upgrades Package, but now I see it added as "Quick Connection Phone Dock". Does anyone know if it was included in earlier versions even if you did not chose the Premium Upgrades Package?

One other thing to check for....floor mat to carpet connection....
One of the Velcro(?) pads attached to the carpet or floorboard was detached and would not secure the floor mat in position....

I'm leaving on a 10 day trip so I just dropped my car at the SC to get this replaced, get the 3rd row recall fixed and to correct some hatch/panel gap issues that I've been living with since delivery...Wish me luck to have it all completed by the time I return...

Where do you see it?

On the Model X configuration page:
Screen Shot 2016-05-04 at 10.07.51 PM.png

Reactions: loganintx
Just be aware, your son maybe more excited than you are :)

Good point! I just noticed your "Double vision issue present" statement in your footer and since my VIN is close to yours (mine is 29xx) I am concerned my X will have the same problem. From recent posts, it sounds like the later VINs do not have this issue. Have you contacted Tesla about the double vision issue and if so, have they offered a remedy?

Good point! I just noticed your "Double vision issue present" statement in your footer and since my VIN is close to yours (mine is 29xx) I am concerned my X will have the same problem. From recent posts, it sounds like the later VINs do not have this issue. Have you contacted Tesla about the double vision issue and if so, have they offered a remedy?
They told me that they "are aware of the concern and working with supplier to resolve it." And they "will replace my windshield when available." I told them that this is not a concern for me but rather a safety issue.

• Informative
Reactions: EV-lutioin
They told me that they "are aware of the concern and working with supplier to resolve it." And they "will replace my windshield when available." I told them that this is not a concern for me but rather a safety issue.
Rats, I thought they had already solved this problem. I guess we will just have to trust they will figure it out and replace the windshields when they do. Imagine having to replace thousands of the largest windshields on Earth.... sigh... not good for the bottom line

Imagine having to replace thousands of the largest windshields on Earth.... sigh... not good for the bottom line
Potentially the bottom line of the supplier, though. Also, not everyone has/sees the problem. As far as it being a safety issue, I imagine it's considerably less dangerous from a visibility standpoint than driving in a light drizzle.

Reactions: EV-lutioin
Funny thing here: I printed a copy of the check list and had it on my hand. But, I was so overwhelmed by the car. I didn't check a single thing.

I saved the checklist, but I know I'll be like you.. The check list will the be the last thing on my mind when I get to pick up my beloved MX.

Glancing over that checklist, I think if you really went through every point, you'd never leave and get to drive your band new Tesla Model X