Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X February 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thumbs up for that. That said, I'm wondering why others haven't thought the retooling lingo == upgrades. Wild speculation, of course.
DS said I can make some changes up to the week of March 6th. We'll see.

There has been chatter in the press about an actual press. Stamping press equipment for Model 3. Musk even mentioned that type of installation need during the GF open house event recently. Like Model S where they stamped many sheet aluminum parts and prepped them in 2012 for production to be done, I presume they have to make sure the press plates are done well and will make parts optimally long before the actual production runs.

I did the same, and everyone always acts like why the heck did I do that? I was on phone with salesman and DS and they howled like schoolgirls when I said that. For a second, I thought they might know something. I've considered waiting until April 15th to accept the car too, wondering if the reveal event will happen by then.
Asked my DS if I should upgrade to the 100D from 90 and he strongly suggested not to even though in wouldn't effect my delivery schedule...

Asked my DS if I should upgrade to the 100D from 90 and he strongly suggested not to even though in wouldn't effect my delivery schedule...
Plainly: Its your money, your car & you'll have to live with it; 3 years, probably much longer.
Do what you want, your DS gets his salary either way. It's your baby. Be certain it is everything you want in a $100K vehicle. No regrets are allowed at this price.

MyTesla was just updated to "Your Tesla has been built and is in transit from the factory." (My DS told me last Friday it was out of production.

As well as this: "Estimated Delivery Range: February 27, 2017 - March 6, 2017" (which is a change from "March 10, 2017 - March 24, 2017").

Reactions: 3s-a-charm