Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so to add to the news, got the email from my DS today vin 79xx inproduction and should be finished next week for delivery before end of month. Central NC, trying not to get to excited but its hard to do.... everyone enjoy your deliveries, post pic's

Great news, indeed. My VIN is within 500 of yours, so I'm hoping for July delivery, which I thought was wildly optimistic when first proposed.

the order was c

my order was entered on 4/28 and confirmed on 5/5 and i got mu MVPA and vin on 5/6

Wow, that was pretty quick from when you were confirmed, probably the fastest I've seen on this site. I've only had my order confirmed just over a week...but no MVPA and no VIN. Like I said, I've mentally prepared myself or late July or early August delivery...if it's before then, that's just gravy! :)

Thanks for the insight and response!

Wow, that was pretty quick from when you were confirmed, probably the fastest I've seen on this site. I've only had my order confirmed just over a week...but no MVPA and no VIN. Like I said, I've mentally prepared myself or late July or early August delivery...if it's before then, that's just gravy! :)

Thanks for the insight and response!

Sure, I dont know if it matters but i completed the lease on 4/29 the day after i placed the order. I really doubt it had anything to do with the speed but it may have gotten my MVPA to me quicker. Whatever the reason Im ready, the downside is I will only have it for about 10 days, its scheduled to go to the detailer on the 11th for ceramic pro, tint and mate finish on the seat backs, they will have it for a week but when i get it back it will have a lifetime finish guarantee,

Congrats on your delivery, curious where/how you were able to get specific info on the transit from CA?
Thanks! From my DS. He was able to see where it was during the entire transit. He knew when it left CA and when it was scheduled and then arrived in Joliet. He didn't know exactly when the transit would pick it up in Joliet and bring it to STL, so he checked on it daily.

Welcome to the club and congrats on the X. Where are you having the Clear Bra and OptiCoat done? Congrats again!
I just dropped it off at Clear Auto Bra for the expel full front and A&G Auto Spa for the OptiCoat. They are next door to each other and do complementary work. Heard they are the best in the area and I look forward to seeing the results!

Sure, I dont know if it matters but i completed the lease on 4/29 the day after i placed the order. I really doubt it had anything to do with the speed but it may have gotten my MVPA to me quicker. Whatever the reason Im ready, the downside is I will only have it for about 10 days, its scheduled to go to the detailer on the 11th for ceramic pro, tint and mate finish on the seat backs, they will have it for a week but when i get it back it will have a lifetime finish guarantee,
Please share pictures when the car is finished in the shop! Would love to see the matte seat backs as I am thinking of putting a matte wrap on them as I fear they will be covered in fingerprints with the glossy finish.

Wow, more great news! I like hearing this type of news because it seems to indicate that Tesla is keeping to their estimated delivery dates for people who have ordered in the April/May timeframe. Given I ordered at the end of May with a July timeframe for delivery on the east coast, I hope my order is also on time. @Amoroso6 how long after your order was confirmed did you get a VIN? Curious when I should expect to hear something from my DS...not expecting any real news anytime soon, but hopefully by the end of this month...?
Sigh. I ordered 4/12 (the day the design studio opened to the public; I had reserved previously, but didn't get design studio access yet). Estimate at the time for a 90D was May. Still not in production, and DS is still saying late June/early July. And others after me, from all over the country are getting their cars. I really can't complain compared to those that confirmed in December and January and are still waiting... But dude, where's my car!

The wait has been made worse by not telling anyone outside the forums in order to make it a surprise. Luckily or not, a coworker saw my posts and figured it out, then blabbed to everyone else at work. So I at least have a few people I can excitedly talk about it with (and continue telling them no, I don't have it yet).

Please share pictures when the car is finished in the shop! Would love to see the matte seat backs as I am thinking of putting a matte wrap on them as I fear they will be covered in fingerprints with the glossy finish.
I got to see an X with Xpel Stealth on the seat backs. I loved it for the interior, much better than the glossy finish. Coming from a guy that hates cars that the exterior is matte (looks too much like a home spray paint job to me).

Reactions: ssq
So, I too got some random, though interesting news today. My DS replied to my email inquiry from last week (I try to not overly bug the guy).

Car was ordered end of April and confirmed on May 4th (74XX). I was initially told production was expected to start end-ish May for an end of June-ish delivery.

DS told me today car is out of production and is going through final inspections/track testing and will be ready by this weekend for delivery. Sucky timing as I'm out of town for the week, so this will have to wait a few more days.

Model X P90D, Deep Blue Metallic, 22" Onyx Black, Black Leather Seats, Black HL, 6 Seat, AP, PUP, Air Suspension, vin 74xx. Confirmed 5/04 - SF Bay Area

Interesting news.. My car is configured nearly identically, 90D, same color, PUP, black leather, Air suspension, sub-zero, 6 seat.. Vin 73xx. Just a week ago my DS in Salt Lake told me late June to enter production, delivery "hopefully" mid July..

Me thinks there be hope of sooner..

Interesting news.. My car is configured nearly identically, 90D, same color, PUP, black leather, Air suspension, sub-zero, 6 seat.. Vin 73xx. Just a week ago my DS in Salt Lake told me late June to enter production, delivery "hopefully" mid July..

Me thinks there be hope of sooner..
I'm continually hopeful that our DS is just trying to be conservative and manage expectations.

AWESOME NEWS for X75!!!

I got a voicemail, an email, and a live conversation with my DS:
"I have some exciting news; your vehicle has been sequenced for production, and we are anticipating delivery in late June! We will have a better gauge on delivery timing once the vehicle enters production, and progresses."

In the voicemail he said I should be getting it before July 1st.

Are there any other X75s who got this update too?

Reactions: jeffaa
AWESOME NEWS for X75!!!

"I have some exciting news; your vehicle has been sequenced for production, and we are anticipating delivery in late June! We will have a better gauge on delivery timing once the vehicle enters production, and progresses."

my DS yesterday: "As of right now your vehicle will be going into production late June"

Reactions: mlouie23
AWESOME NEWS for X75!!!

Wonder when will I see my VIN#78XX. ;)