Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X June Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Us, Canadians just started getting our VINs. I suspect US deliveries may slow down as they ramp up Canadian production.

My DS told me that my 90D is supposed to go into production on June 1st. It also has an estimated 4 weeks delivery date. Although he told me not to hold my breath and to expect 6-8 weeks after June 1st.

Did you get your MVPA which list the estimated delivery date?
Not sure if MVPA date holds much value. It's looking like it is an automatically generated date based on when the MVPA was written up. I think the production queue is very fluid and based more on parts availability. European and Canadian sig and P90D orders are starting to be produced, my guess is some US P90Ds are also. I have been told to expect an end of June delivery which sounds optimistic to me, but unfortunately, I won't be around that last week. My Custom rims, floor mats, and chargers are sitting in my garage waiting for "My Precious". MVPA date says June 14th but car won't be in production until end of May, for FL delivery... Not very likely to happen. Theres another thread with an MVPA survey.

How accurate is MVPA date?

Is Carlos your DS? He's mine, and I suspect he's quite conservative with estimates after the major March delays. Of course, given Tesla Time, it's not without cause.

Carlos it is.. he was VERY GOOD about returning emails, very responsive. I figure "it is what it is". Honestly I would rather they get issues like FWD alignemnt take care of, and us have fewer issues once delivered.
Which ever of us gets ours first will have to let the other come by and drool on the ground next to the other's car!

.. BTW, U must be a Trekkie of the highest order eh!

Hi All - first time caller, long time listener.

I ordered on 4/27, confirmed on 5/4 and received a VIN on 5/9
P90d (VIN 07441)

Just finished reading up on this thread. I emailed my DS for an update. I was originally given a late june estimate, but we shall see. I'm also close to the factory, so that should help.

First post!

P90
4/16 order confirmation
immediate VIN 6964

Originally my DS said late May production and delivery first week of June.
She just emailed me now and said they are doing slight shifts to the production sequencing and parts sourcing and that my car will be in production in mid June now.
My MVPA which I just got yesterday says June 27th delivery so jives with what she just said.
Assuming everything is pushing out 2-3 weeks at the least based on what everyone has been saying on the thread.

• Informative
Reactions: jeffaa
First post!

P90
4/16 order confirmation
immediate VIN 6964

She just emailed me now and said they are doing slight shifts to the production sequencing and parts sourcing and that my car will be in production in mid June now.
My MVPA which I just got yesterday says June 27th delivery so jives with what she just said.
Assuming everything is pushing out 2-3 weeks at the least based on what everyone has been saying on the thread.
When did you reserve the X?

First post!

P90
4/16 order confirmation
immediate VIN 6964

What did you order?

My VIN is 54XX, order finalized 03/28/2016. MVPA says 05/11/2016, but no sign of my car being in production yet.

My DS has been very reluctant to provide any estimated delivery dates before the car actually starts production. Given how inaccurate these seem to have been, it seems like he's making the right call to hold off.

Is there any truth to the story I've heard that the more expensive orders are getting produced ahead of others? IE: P90DLs getting made before 90Ds, etc.

I'm wondering because I just confirmed our order on May 5 for our P90DL (VIN 7451) and was told that we should have it in June. That seems faster than what others are reporting here, so maybe that's because those aren't the P models??? Or someone's being too optimistic with me. ;)
I confirmed on May 5th as well, no Vin yet or purchase agreement I did order a loaded 90D

When did you reserve the X?

Oh sorry just saw this, yes I reserved my X a week earlier before confirmation (4/9/16) ...just strolled in to the store in Pasadena with my wife after lunch - on our way to pick up our new Range Rover. Needless to say we did not pick up our new Range Rover and bought an X instead :) as I told my DS, it was a 12 second purchase decision from the time we walked into the store.

Oh sorry just saw this, yes I reserved my X a week earlier before confirmation (4/9/16) ...just strolled in to the store in Pasadena with my wife after lunch - on our way to pick up our new Range Rover. Needless to say we did not pick up our new Range Rover and bought an X instead :) as I told my DS, it was a 12 second purchase decision from the time we walked into the store.
Ha! Cool story! Did you order a P90D or a 90D? You said one in one post and another in the next post.

Ha! Cool story! Did you order a P90D or a 90D? You said one in one post and another in the next post.

doh sorry, 90D... (just finished working out to P90X and wrote P90, humans are funny)

yeah, we made what seemed like an impulse purchase but in reality that's what years of media that we have seen does, we already were convinced and once our building installed Tesla chargers it was easy to do it :)

History shows that Tesla estimates are typically incorrect. My 90D was suppose to arrive mid-April and now it is late-May (and even at that they are unsure. But my VIN is higher than yours 57xx and I got the MVPA early-April

My original DS was not responding to me at all, ever since I ordered the car in early March. Last week I was assigned a new DS. He is responding timely to every email I send but none of my docs were ever loaded, including the MCPA.
I am sure I got hit by the 3rd seat recall but all this waiting game without proper communication is killing me.