Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DS tells me I can pick up any day from Friday on. Just need to figure out when/if my wife wants to go.
If you wait till next Friday we can pick up the same day... I'll understand if you don't wait for me LOL.

You know, looking back - as hard as the wait has been... they said late February, early March and it was which is pretty cool. When I waited for the P85D there were factory delays, shipping delays (from Fremont to Vancouver) then shipping delays getting it to me as well. While production was only about 1.5-2mo from ordering the shipping added another 2 months which was unbearable at the time. Felt like I was one of those poor Aussies waiting for those container ships to cross over the pond!

Model X, 100D, Midnight Silver, White Interior, 6-seat, UHFS, Towing, EAP/FSD
Ordered my Model X 100D on Feb 8, 2017
Confirmed Feb 16th, 2017
Received VIN on Feb 17th, 2017. Vin 425xx
My Tesla status: Estimated Delivery Range: March - Early April
Located 22 miles from the Tesla Fremont Factory
Congrats! That was my first color choice... then my wife got involved LOL.

If you wait till next Friday we can pick up the same day... I'll understand if you don't wait for me LOL.

You know, looking back - as hard as the wait has been... they said late February, early March and it was which is pretty cool. When I waited for the P85D there were factory delays, shipping delays (from Fremont to Vancouver) then shipping delays getting it to me as well. While production was only about 1.5-2mo from ordering the shipping added another 2 months which was unbearable at the time. Felt like I was one of those poor Aussies waiting for those container ships to cross over the pond!
My exact predicament at the moment.
I ordered in July 2016 and now my X is somewhere in the pacific.