Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X March 2017 Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just spoke again with the DS and he said my production complete date should be April 3rd now. I don't mind waiting another month for a better build quality or upgrades of some sort to the vehicle. Hoping there will be fold down arm rests for 2nd row 6 seat config.

I'll just enjoy our S90D until the X arrives.

Spoke with a DS at Tesla yesterday and he told me that if MT says my car is currently in production then it is most likely sitting as a shell waiting to go into paint when the factory starts back up on March 1. He said it would take two days to complete then a day of QC and alignment adjustments. Should get a delivery date for the week of March 6. MT still shows late February early March so the early March would fall right into what they have always indicated for my MX.

I think my car is sitting right next to ScubaQ's, waiting for paint. So yeah, hopefully within the first 10 days of March I should get it.

MyTesla still says "Late Jan - Feb", but I think no one has bothered to update it since my DS has told me early march for some time now.

I think my car is sitting right next to ScubaQ's, waiting for paint. So yeah, hopefully within the first 10 days of March I should get it.

MyTesla still says "Late Jan - Feb", but I think no one has bothered to update it since my DS has told me early march for some time now.
That is exactly what my status says--late Jan - Feb. I haven't heard anything yet, but now I'm thinking I won't be getting it until mid-March.

The anxiety is real! Haha.

I did see a bunch of Inventory 75D Model X pop up on ev-cpo.com last week. Vin # range 40154-40738

And one 100D. It's the only one with a higher vin (40738). The rest are all 75D's and cap out at ~40235.

I'd like to think that means something good for me (my vin is 40,3xx), but unfortunately, cars aren't built in vin order. But at least I now know there's a higher-vin 100D out there, so I can't be too far behind. Maybe I should have gotten the same options as Mr. 40738.

Curiously, the 75D's comprise ~20% of all cars made from ~40150-40250. I wonder why so many ended up on ev-cpo?