Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Online Configuration by September.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Signature Red is back:

Screenshot_2015-09-01-01-01-25.png

That looks like the final version. You can see where the spoiler is and the tail lights are different than what was in the prototype. The badging is on there. The rear bumper is shaped differently and now includes lights or reflectors there as well. Very cool.

Nice! Like the sig red.

Below the pic it says

You will be contacted in order of your resevation to design your Model X signature.

Though it might seem obvious, that means before the sigs are not notified to configure (unless they already are and can´t say) the design center won´t be up for everyone.

Someone on the Norwegian EV forum just posted:

Sorry for writing in English, just have no time to translate into Norwegian, since I am not so good in it, even though I am living in Norway.
But I think I am the first one (Signature holder) who got access to the configuration and wanted to share with you about it. I cannot say too much about it yet, need to investigate.
What I can say for sure is that:
1) It was added on 2015-08-31
2) They are still updating configuration
3) There is configuration with rear view and seat view
4) Separate configuration for general production and Signature

Pictures are coming in the next post... Just need time... A little bit exciting

Though this is from someone with just two posts, so take it with a grain of salt.

Signature X Ordered

I pressed the Signature X "Order" button, however the Design Studio has continued to show the rotating circle for 12 minutes so far.

With Subzero Weather Package it: "May delay delivery by up to one month". We have a week to change options, so more details can be made by phone on this subject in the next week.

Thrilled with the news but sad to not see the dash update with the prototype styling. Did the touch pad make it to the steering wheel control? It looks like there is a scroll wheel sticking up.

So I've been going to the Model S design studio and changing the "S" to an "X" to see if the X design studio is online: (http://my.teslamotors.com/models/design) to this (http://my.teslamotors.com/modelx/design). I used to get redirected to the X page, but now I get redirected to the Model S design studio instead, which is interesting. I wonder how long it will take for us (everyone other than the Signature reservation holders) to finally see the Model X.

Elon said all the model X "secrets" will be revealed upon the first delivery, which he promised by the end of september. Then we will know all about the mirrors/seats/etc.

Considering the design studio went online at 11:59 pm for signature reservation holders at August 31st, expect that delivery around October 1st :wink:

Any chance one of the sig reservation folk could post front view, as well as the usual list of options (incl. tyre size) please?

thanks, Mike

- - - Updated - - -

I pressed the Signature X "Order" button, however the Design Studio has continued to show the rotating circle for 12 minutes so far.

With Subzero Weather Package it: "May delay delivery by up to one month". We have a week to change options, so more details can be made by phone on this subject in the next week.

Congrats! Beat Bonnie to it? ;-)