Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the same poverty spec and color MXLR on 9/6/2023. The app says October 26 ~ December 7. Massachusetts delivery. No VIN, not even a trade-in offer on my 2019 MX 100D with FSD. The trade-in section does say "Full Self-Driving Transfer Applied" but no offer.... I wonder if they will only make an offer once the VIN is assigned?

View attachment 978228
considering you have an FSD transfer yours might be prioritized

I ordered the same poverty spec and color MXLR on 9/6/2023. The app says October 26 ~ December 7. Massachusetts delivery. No VIN, not even a trade-in offer on my 2019 MX 100D with FSD. The trade-in section does say "Full Self-Driving Transfer Applied" but no offer.... I wonder if they will only make an offer once the VIN is assigned?

View attachment 978228
just curious. what is in the menu under "earlier pickup available"? Do you get selection of inventory vehicles?

Find it strange if I order today it shows Nov-Dec delivery but I placed an order on 9/22. EDD updated last week and now shows 11/29 - 1/24/24.

I would think Tesla would now show Dec - Jan 2024 for my zip code but it still shows Nov-Dec.
The site or dev behind it likely just hasn't updated the code. I ordered on 10/5 and still have a EDD that matches the ordering page, but I know it will change based on other users order dates. I guess on the bright side, I have the potential of receiving a 2024 VIN and getting any additional price drops if they take place end of year.

Reactions: Anish3232
T
Find it strange if I order today it shows Nov-Dec delivery but I placed an order on 9/22. EDD updated last week and now shows 11/29 - 1/24/24.

I would think Tesla would now show Dec - Jan 2024 for my zip code but it still shows Nov-Dec.
They probably don't want to scare away people thinking of ordering so they are not pushing EDD into next year , until after you order and put deposit. Then it's dec-jan lol

9/22 order, same delivery as yours