Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
super nice! can you snap a pic of the headlights? curious to know how the matrix actually looks like.

Took delivery of my 23 Model X plaid June 18th. Traded a Model Y performance. Thus far the X plaid has been almost flawless, fit and finish inside and out are near perfect. FWD have acted funny one time, but otherwise have been perfect, even in a small tight garage. My charge port door wouldn't respond to the charge cable button, but an hour at the Ft Myers SC has it fixed for now, they did a firmware reset and it seems fine. What I was after was taking it up a notch from the Model Y performance which I really liked. The X plaid is a lot more car in almost every way, granted a lot more money. Super happy I made the trade. 3 years free supercharging added bonus. Missed the matrix headlights by about a week 🙁 from what I can tell.

ahhh thank you. definately did not get matrix headlights....seems folks that got build dates of june got theirs.

Million Dollar Question!!!. Tesla has reduced X price to ~88k including rebates and credit points. Will they reduce another 8k to bring MSRP below 80k so that we all qualify for 7.5k rebate to get it for 72.5k?

My thought is it will happen by Jan, 2024 because there is not much sale they have for X and S compared to Y and 3.
Am I cool or Am I cool.. congrats all who did not get delivery recently.

Reactions: Tiger
Placed order today on MXP. Seems like folks aren't updating the tracker too often. Any sense of how long the wait is now? Service advisor at the showroom offered to look at inventory for matches/near matches but it didn't sound like those would get a discount. Having played this game before, if there's no discount I'd rather wait for the absolute latest build date...

Cheers!

Placed order today on MXP. Seems like folks aren't updating the tracker too often. Any sense of how long the wait is now? Service advisor at the showroom offered to look at inventory for matches/near matches but it didn't sound like those would get a discount. Having played this game before, if there's no discount I'd rather wait for the absolute latest build date...

Cheers!

Stay firm, the Tesla inventory is building up and they will pull all levers to get it down by the quarter end.

Also there is a warning for LR orders that inventory purchases might not qualify for incentives due to their original MSRP determining eligibilty.

Last edited: