Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We received our very first systemically generated Tesla email this morning:

"Your Tesla is getting prepped for delivery. It is now time to schedule your delivery. Please reply to this email with your availability for the next week. (For example: Friday afternoon, or Saturday morning.) The Delivery Team will reach out let you know if they can schedule your appointment during your preferred times."

It's gotten real!!

We picked up our MX last Friday and we had a blast driving it around over the long weekend! It is soooo good! FWD worked flawlessly. It's well worth the wait!

Attachments

• Tesla_MX.JPG
    Tesla_MX.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 62
Exchanged emails with my DS this morning and nailed the date and time down.
Also got the "Confirming your delivery" email just now. Holding my breath now..

Vipin

VIN 158XX | ModelXTracker | X90D | Obsidian | 20 | Blk/Blk | 6S | PUP | SAS | SWP | UHFS | HACU
Reserved: 7/18/2016 | Confirmed: 7/25/2016 | Production Start: 8/25/2016 | Production Complete: 9/5/2016 | Delivery: 9/24/2016

• Informative
Reactions: S-2-X
Still waiting here guys: vin 118xx, confirmed 6/2/16, 90D, 6 seats. I'm in orange county. Spoke many times with DS, who says car has been in production and QA. Did not receive email about start build, complete build... Should i be worried? To add a wrinkle, wife wants red so now considering inventory, but still not sure if that is possible, since car is paid. Also need accessory hitch for bikes, but can that be added after delivery?

Delivery Date Updated...

VIN 164**

Model: X75D, Solid White, 20" Silver, 7 Seater, Dark Ash Wood, PUP, AP, SAS, AH

Ordered: 07/23/16
Confirmed & VIN Assigned: 07/30/16
Production Start: 08/26/16
Production End: 08/28/16
Transportation: In Transit Now
Delivery Date: September 17

• Informative
Reactions: nuevodesi
I was expecting a late September delivery, but got notified today that our X was on the truck heading up and we could take delivery as early as this Friday 9/9 at Portland SC. Now only if I wasn't in another state this week. :) Timeline in signature for those interested.

Still waiting here guys: vin 118xx, confirmed 6/2/16, 90D, 6 seats. I'm in orange county. Spoke many times with DS, who says car has been in production and QA. Did not receive email about start build, complete build... Should i be worried? To add a wrinkle, wife wants red so now considering inventory, but still not sure if that is possible, since car is paid. Also need accessory hitch for bikes, but can that be added after delivery?
On the way, and got my production complete email!!! Can't wait...

Got email and confirmed with my DS that the delivery date is 09/14. This will be the most long week for us. :)

My timeframe as below:
Order - 07/15
Confirmed - 07/22
Entered production - The week of 08/22, no entered production email
Completed production - 09/06, got "Your Tesla is Complete" email from Tesla in the morning.
In-transit - 09/06, Wow they're ramping up the delivery as well.
Delivery to Seattle - 09/14.

Vin: 15XXX, 75D.

• Informative