Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GOT ALL MY DATES NOW!

And it is true.. buyer's remorse is already slowly leaving completely and I have not even got the car yet.

Confirmed 8/24, Production start 9/7ish, Production complete 9/14, original delivery est. Oct 15th (my wedding date), but DS just called and scheduled me for a 9/27 delivery!! on East coast in Decatur!

VIN 189XX Black 60D X 6 seater premium, AP, blk leather, smart air, high amp charging, tow hitch..

Could not be more excited

OK. Been following this thread and now I'm ready to go. Giving up my X5 for a much better X.

Ordered July 12. 60D white/tan. Upgraded to 6 seater Aug 23. (really wanted 5 seater with coil, but couldn't resist 1/2 off to upgrade and get the Model X this year.) VIN 189xx.

Received email last night, Sept 16, that your Tesla has entered production. Hope to take delivery before the end of September.

Glad to see the California rebate is back. Getting $2,500 makes the deal even sweeter.

Reactions: Calvin.K and S-2-X
OK. Been following this thread and now I'm ready to go. Giving up my X5 for a much better X.

Ordered July 12. 60D white/tan. Upgraded to 6 seater Aug 23. (really wanted 5 seater with coil, but couldn't resist 1/2 off to upgrade and get the Model X this year.) VIN 189xx.

Received email last night, Sept 16, that your Tesla has entered production. Hope to take delivery before the end of September.

Glad to see the California rebate is back. Getting $2,500 makes the deal even sweeter.
I'm 189xx 60d X 6 seat with sas. We might have been factory buddies!

DS just called me to set up delivery 9/27!

Reactions: S-2-X
IMG_0062.JPG
Just took delivery. Small always alignment issues, I'll just let them be.

Ordered 70D 5 seat coils August 2014
Picking up 75D 6 seat SAS 25 months later on 9/24/16 at Fremont if the crick don't rise....last ICE car leaves tomorrow...hope never to pay a penny to the oil companies. Now, if I could find a place for 4 more pv panels to add to my E6 rate grandfathered system...FYI: Sonoma Clean's E6 rate is 4.6 to 5.3 cents per kwh off peak

Logged on to tesla.com and noticed that my car is already in production. There was no email notification about it though. Perhaps end of September delivery that DS estimated is not undoable.
Don't depend on the information on Tesla.com. After I took delivery of my car it was stilll showing it is in Production queue. A couple of hours later it said in inspection. Note, I already had my car, I did not care.

My myTesla page should say the following:

Your Tesla has been built but because of the enormous delays due to the magnitude of cars we are producing for 3Q2016, we are installing AutoPilot 2.0 hardware on your Model X. And since you did not choose the High amperage charger, we have flipped the toggle switch in the rear, so that you have it just in case. And just so that your kids and dogs don't get cold in the back seats in Texas' freezing weather, we are installing the sub-zero weather package as well. All this is on the house. Just our way of saying Sorry. The delivery process guide will provide additional information about what to expect along the way. If you have questions, please contact me directly - Regards, EM.

Looks like someone in Tesla noticed this post and sent me this earlier this evening ...

IMG_2988.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TslaMom
I was originally scheduled for 9/27 last week. Then over the weekend I got the Tesla is Complete email so I asked the DS if we could get it earlier. He said yes and I could pick up as soon as this Thurs but Sat is more convenient for us so we are super excited. Just 5 more days!

Reactions: S-2-X