Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry probably won't be of much help to you, I did a withdrawal from my checking account. That was easier for me to do than a wire transfer.

What you might do for 'Recipient' is put - 'Tesla Motors - RN# XXXXXX' That might work, but if you want to wait, let Tesla get back to you on that for sure.

Did you do the wire transfer? CapitalOne is asking for "Recipient" and Tesla says to add the RN# somewhere and that is really the one place to put it...I sent an email to [email protected] but thought one of you might know...

Sorry probably won't be of much help to you, I did a withdrawal from my checking account. That was easier for me to do than a wire transfer.

What you might do for 'Recipient' is put - 'Tesla Motors - RN# XXXXXX' That might work, but if you want to wait, let Tesla get back to you on that for sure.

When I upgraded from P to Sig I also sent in a check for the increased deposit.

Did you do the wire transfer? CapitalOne is asking for "Recipient" and Tesla says to add the RN# somewhere and that is really the one place to put it...I sent an email to [email protected] but thought one of you might know...

I just did a withdraw from my checking account. It was done instantly. It is actually from my stock account. Hope that I have set aside some fund for them to draw as it warns me about possibility of insufficient fund and rebound check fee. :( That happened once before as I use up all my buying power. :)

Thanks Paul!

It seems the map does not work for me. It only shows a small portion at the top:

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=295135

Also I remember seeing a spreadsheet for the Model S/ X Tally number, is it still around?

I'll see if I can figure out why this doesn't work.

Yes & FYI: I've been trying to put a value in for the Model X US Production at the beginning of the month to get an idea on how its doing on a monthly basis since I've started tracking. Hope that's ok @fengshui

- - - Updated - - -

... It seems the map does not work for me. It only shows a small portion at the top: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=295135 ...

FYI: Its not working for me in Chrome, Firefox or IE. I've pm'd Robert.

I'll see if I can figure out why this doesn't work.

Yes & FYI: I've been trying to put a value in for the Model X US Production at the beginning of the month to get an idea on how its doing on a monthly basis since I've started tracking. Hope that's ok @fengshui

- - - Updated - - -

FYI: Its not working for me in Chrome, Firefox or IE. I've pm'd Robert.

Yep. I can't get it to work either most times. Also, has it been updated in a while? On the rare times I can get it to load I don't see it updated with the X reservations.

Yep. I can't get it to work either most times. Also, has it been updated in a while? On the rare times I can get it to load I don't see it updated with the X reservations.
Robert did respond very promptly, thx Robert. He is able to load it. It's just slow.
Seems that it will work with patience. I guess if other people have issues with slow loading they are unlikely to wait or retry. That may explain the low traction on recent additions.

Just reserved for my wife! #5966

Terrific. I see Falcon Wings in your future
Falcon Wings.PNG

Congrats Evan!

I'd probably have an X reservation in already if we needed 2 cars. Our 2nd car only gets driven twice a month or so. I think my next Tesla reservation will probably be for roadster 3.0...
Thanks everyone...it's almost like the excitement with the S.

I have 2 14 year old boys who will turn 16, and thus become drivers, in 2015, so we'll likely keep all 3 of our current vehicles (Model S, Prius, Highlander Hybrid). While the hybrids will be long in the tooth they should be perfectly functional for new teenage drivers--at least until we can get them their own EVs.

so many choices still...AWD, Perf? (probably not), falcon wings (if optional), and who knows what other options there will be.

Thanks everyone...it's almost like the excitement with the S.

I have 2 14 year old boys who will turn 16, and thus become drivers, in 2015, so we'll likely keep all 3 of our current vehicles (Model S, Prius, Highlander Hybrid). While the hybrids will be long in the tooth they should be perfectly functional for new teenage drivers--at least until we can get them their own EVs.

so many choices still...AWD, Perf? (probably not), falcon wings (if optional), and who knows what other options there will be.

I think you meant "Perf? (why not)" :)

Just trying to be helpful!

I think you meant "Perf? (why not)" :)

Just trying to be helpful!

Well..the big answer to "why" is 1)Cost...and having a non-perf S it is readily apparent that while a heck of a lot of fun, the perf option is a fun toy for those to whom cost is no object. The X will likely price out nearly $20k more than my S did, and the S was almost twice what we'd ever paid for a car before. This supporting a good cause stuff is expensive!

Well..the big answer to "why" is 1)Cost...and having a non-perf S it is readily apparent that while a heck of a lot of fun, the perf option is a fun toy for those to whom cost is no object. The X will likely price out nearly $20k more than my S did, and the S was almost twice what we'd ever paid for a car before. This supporting a good cause stuff is expensive!

We have pretty much settled on AWD but non-perf for my wife's MX. She looked at me and jokingly said, "why do only you get to have the fun?" I just can't see the Model X's performance model as anything practical. The idea of a two-motor Model X zooming from 0-60 in 3.x seconds is pretty damn amazing, and my kids would love to say they ride a roller coaster to school, but if I'm going to have fun it's probably not in an SUV. :)

I too am also bracing for sticker shock when the time comes to configure, compared to the Sig Model S.