Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y AWD Standard Ordered April-May 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 4-30-23
standard awd model
white exterior/black interior, gemini wheels
EDD1: May 9-23
EDD2: May 14-28
Dallas, TX
update: VIN finally got assigned today (5/17/23) and delivery scheduled for 5/22/23. Also you can ask Tesla to provide an expedited trade in value - just let them know you have an external offer that is time sensitive. They were able to provide it for me before VIN got assigned but just know its only good for 30 days

update: VIN finally got assigned today (5/17/23) and delivery scheduled for 5/22/23. Also you can ask Tesla to provide an expedited trade in value - just let them know you have an external offer that is time sensitive. They were able to provide it for me before VIN got assigned but just know its only good for 30 days
You're very lucky! Seems that the white interior orders are on the back burner sadly

Reactions: dudette and ERD5406
Will my base price increase if I change my white interior to black due to the recent $500 price increase? I am carless for 2 weeks already. I hear a different response from SA. SAD.
You should be able to go through as if you're going to change it and then it will tell you what the change difference price wise is and then you can approve it or just close it out and keep it as is

You should be able to go through as if you're going to change it and then it will tell you what the change difference price wise is and then you can approve it or just close it out and keep it as is
I would guess this is the situation where you had "edit design" option on your account page. I don't have that option there and I asked two SAs, they gave opposite answers, so I am hesitant.

I would guess this is the situation where you had "edit design" option on your account page. I don't have that option there and I asked two SAs, they gave opposite answers, so I am hesitant.
If you log into the Tesla website and go to manager order it should have the edit option. You'll see any price difference before you commit. I originally ordered in black and switched to white last month so that is my minimal but personal experience.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc