Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y AWD Standard Ordered April-May 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know what the roof and rear windshield come at factory? I know the rear comes at 20% from what I've heard. I'm considering just matching the front with the rest of the vehicle. Never thought about the roof lol.
It was probably around 15-20% so when they added the 15 it put it at almost limo tint which was what i wanted. I did the ceramic tint for the heat rejection since I live in AZ.

Reactions: bgregory37
MYAWD just popped up on existing inventory where I’m located with my exact configuration gray/white interior. I’d have to pay $500 more than my original order ($49,240 to $49,740), have to do a soft pull after just doing a credit pull two weeks ago and they can’t confirm whether it has HW4. Thoughts on whether I should take it?

MYAWD just popped up on existing inventory where I’m located with my exact configuration gray/white interior. I’d have to pay $500 more than my original order ($49,240 to $49,740), have to do a soft pull after just doing a credit pull two weeks ago and they can’t confirm whether it has HW4. Thoughts on whether I should take it?
Whats the build date per Waitingfortesla.com? Will give you a good idea of HW4. I think all the white interior AWDs were made the 14th including mine and it has HW4.

Nice! Did you receive a text when your vin got assigned? Or just checked the app?
Noticed it in the evening on Sunday and received a text Monday morning. Car was built on Saturday which happened to be the same day we went to the local Tesla store to let them know about the delays and that we were close to bailing. Not sure if that had anything to do with it or just coincidence. The SA had someone else from Tesla looking into it. Not sure if they might have talked to anybody in production and gotten things moving on it.

Update for my fellow AWD white interior folks.

MY SR AWD Blue/White, no other upgrades.

OD 4/25

EDD1 Apr-May

EDD2 Jun-Jul (changed June 1)

EDD3 Jun 23-June 30 (June 14)

EDD4 Jul 2- Jul 16 ( June 21)

VIN Received. 🎉 refeived text and email (June 26)

Reactions: jdcar
Update for my fellow AWD white interior folks.

MY SR AWD Blue/White, no other upgrades.

OD 4/25

EDD1 Apr-May

EDD2 Jun-Jul (changed June 1)

EDD3 Jun 23-June 30 (June 14)

EDD4 Jul 2- Jul 16 ( June 21)

VIN Received. 🎉 refeived text and email (June 26)
Has your EDD changed? My white/white SR AWD ordered 4/21 in Ohio just got pushed back again earlier today. Now my EDD is July 14th to 23rd... Was July 7th to 14th earlier today.

Reactions: dudette
Has your EDD changed? My white/white SR AWD ordered 4/21 in Ohio just got pushed back again earlier today. Now my EDD is July 14th to 23rd... Was July 7th to 14th earlier today.
So far it hasn't, I'm leaving for a month long trip on the 9th, I really hope it doesn't get pushed back further. I feel you're pain waiting 2 months with no clear answers. Hopefully there will be good updates the coming week.

EDD just got pushed back for the 3rd time. From July 2nd-16th to July-August. Next order I place I’ll only purchase from existing inventory. These wait times are just too long, ordered MYSR May 1st, was supposed to deliver the same month, now I’m going on potentially 3 months delay. Smh!

EDD just got pushed back for the 3rd time. From July 2nd-16th to July-August. Next order I place I’ll only purchase from existing inventory. These wait times are just too long, ordered MYSR May 1st, was supposed to deliver the same month, now I’m going on potentially 3 months delay. Smh!
Wow... that's awful! Do you Even have a VIN yet? How hard can it possibly be to build the stupid car and ship it? Tesla hardly even offers any options. Pitiful!! And the best they can tell you is July/August...what a joke.