Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL Y DELIVERY New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did you figure out that your myp may have come on the DonJaun, assuming we get a new vin, is there any way to check if it's on the Paganella. Thanks for all your help
I’m assuming it’s because it was the latest shipment that arrived and they have a delivery appointment.

I don’t think we’ll be able to confirm if the new VIN was on that ship. Just have to wait for a delivery appointment message.

Reactions: pothenj
When we order one and delays are just bad.

Attachments

• 1683675693888.png
    1683675693888.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 73
  • Funny
Reactions: Audietron
I’m wondering what the current wait times are for model Y here in Auckland. Anyone else waiting on one? I ordered mid April. Was told I could have it the following week. After payment it has been delayed three times so far. Now saying end of June. Have got a “delivery approaching” email but no vin

Reactions: Audietron
I’m wondering what the current wait times are for model Y here in Auckland. Anyone else waiting on one? I ordered mid April. Was told I could have it the following week. After payment it has been delayed three times so far. Now saying end of June. Have got a “delivery approaching” email but no vin
one is waiting for someone to buy.... you can always ask them to allocate that if meets your requirements.

one is waiting for someone to buy.... you can always ask them to allocate that if meets your requirements.

Good to know. Thanks

Anyone currently waiting on delivery for their model Y? Delivery date for mine has been updated to 23rd October to 13th November.
you can search following site by VIN number:

once locate the ship and status... then can track the ship in realtime... till delivery.
you usually get invitation to schedule delivery after ship is already at NZ or mostly it visited NZ and left for Australia or next destination.

Has anyone asked if there will ever be an official tow bar option for the Y? I know you can get them fitted here but it would be nice to have the software support.
It's already on website for long time... just book an appointment and get it done....

Reactions: Vench
It's already on website for long time... just book an appointment and get it done....

Sorry, struggling how to reply to the whole thread not just the last reply. Anyone else waiting on a Nov-Dec Model Y? I was late in placing my order, keen to get the rebate if possible. Online delivery is now showing on the Tesla site as Jan-Feb, but mine is still Nov-Dec in the app. Are there cars coming into the country or here already? Hard to make December plans with all the uncertainty…

Sorry, struggling how to reply to the whole thread not just the last reply. Anyone else waiting on a Nov-Dec Model Y? I was late in placing my order, keen to get the rebate if possible. Online delivery is now showing on the Tesla site as Jan-Feb, but mine is still Nov-Dec in the app. Are there cars coming into the country or here already? Hard to make December plans with all the uncertainty…
You can do search and track with help of following information:

you can search following site by VIN number:

once locate the ship and status... then can track the ship in realtime... till delivery.
you usually get invitation to schedule delivery after ship is already at NZ or mostly it visited NZ and left for Australia or next destination.

Viking Paglia unloaded at Auckland a couple of days ago. You should be getting an updated delivery date shortly if yours was on that ship.

Viking Paglia unloaded at Auckland a couple of days ago. You should be getting an updated delivery date shortly if yours was on that ship.
Oh, wow, so it could still happen. Might book a back up flight for the week before Christmas, my worst case scenario is heading to the Sth Island and having to come all the way back up for delivery in the midst of the Christmas crazy.

Oh, wow, so it could still happen. Might book a back up flight for the week before Christmas, my worst case scenario is heading to the Sth Island and having to come all the way back up for delivery in the midst of the Christmas crazy.
also worth checking with NZTA on cut-off date... 31st is stop processing new requests or any vehicle registered up until 31st December are eligible for clean car discount? I received my Model Y in September and clean car application took 2 weeks to process.

also worth checking with NZTA on cut-off date... 31st is stop processing new requests or any vehicle registered up until 31st December are eligible for clean car discount? I received my Model Y in September and clean car application took 2 weeks to process.
Last time I called with all those sorts of questions said they didn’t know anythng more than anyone else did. That was a week or so ago. I’ll try again…