Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
apparently yep. The whole back panel was damaged.
You have to wonder how all these cars are getting front and back end damage. Are they cramming them in too close and it's causing rubbing while in route or do them not know how to reverse a car and ram in to another one while taking them down. It can't be while loading or it would get flagged and removed right away ... one would think anyway.

PPF, Ceramic coating, window tinted....... 38km and ready to drive tomorrow. This give you and idea that it does, not completly dry it is getting to

Are you able to pull some measurements for me? If not it can wait until tomorrow when I get mine. I'm looking to make one of these
Tesla Model X No Drill Front License Plate Mount by chilman408
for the Y but need the measurements of the Ys grill.
Essentially I need
- spacing between fins
- width (Top to bottom of one) of fins
- length (front to back of one) of fins
- gap between fins
- how many fins are there
- Distance between the front of the fins to the front of the bumper
All in MM if possible.

Are you able to pull some measurements for me? If not it can wait until tomorrow when I get mine. I'm looking to make one of these
Tesla Model X No Drill Front License Plate Mount by chilman408
for the Y but need the measurements of the Ys grill.
Essentially I need
- spacing between fins
- width (Top to bottom of one) of fins
- length (front to back of one) of fins
- gap between fins
- how many fins are there
- Distance between the front of the fins to the front of the bumper
All in MM if possible.
I went with snapplate. Expensive, but less costly than a ticket

- spacing between fins - same as gap between fins??
- width (Top to bottom of one) of fins - about 2mm for the vertical and horizontal ones using a tapemeasure.
- length (front to back of one) of fins - 15mm
- gap between fins - 16mm on center - they are tapered, hard to measure inside to inside.
- how many fins are there - 4
- Distance between the front of the fins to the front of the bumper - my eyes arent the greatest but about 90mm

I have some pics on my phone if you want to send me a phone number or email I can send them to.

- spacing between fins - same as gap between fins??
- width (Top to bottom of one) of fins - about 2mm for the vertical and horizontal ones using a tapemeasure.
- length (front to back of one) of fins - 15mm
- gap between fins - 16mm on center - they are tapered, hard to measure inside to inside.
- how many fins are there - 4
- Distance between the front of the fins to the front of the bumper - my eyes arent the greatest but about 90mm

I have some pics on my phone if you want to send me a phone number or email I can send them to.
PM sent.

I know right? Must be keeping both hands on the wheel driving the wheels off his new Y.

14 more hours :)
I got a set of very similar tires, if not exact recently, if he burns thru them, there will be sticker shock on replacement ;)
Nice, tomorrow, thats awesome. My rode arrives tomorrow supposedly, but my pickup is Monday. All the accessories I ordered should have arrived by now, but seems there are plenty of delays on the border as I got nothing yet...

I got a set of very similar tires, if not exact recently, if he burns thru them, there will be sticker shock on replacement ;)
Nice, tomorrow, thats awesome. My rode arrives tomorrow supposedly, but my pickup is Monday. All the accessories I ordered should have arrived by now, but seems there are plenty of delays on the border as I got nothing yet...
What extras are you waiting on?