Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I've been here for some time but have been reading the forums.
Finally I created an account, to ask a question. For those that have VIN's, whats the VIN range. 12xxx, 15xxx?

I don't have a VIN yet, White, Black interior, Performance with PUP. Ordered on launch day.

I just asked the person who's been updating me if there's a chance I can see a car by the end of this month ... He said there's a chance but he can't say how big a chance.

should start at 1:37

I also asked if I'll be getting a local rep or will continue with him. Still waiting for that answer. I'd be happy to keep him as he's been great!
Have you heard if delivery will be from Ottawa?

Got the delivery call! They said the car is currently en route from California and is expected to arrive this weekend. We are tentatively scheduled to pick it up Wednesday morning at their Great Northern Way facility. (This is for white LRAWD, black interior, induction wheels). For those hunting for a VIN in page source, I still didn’t see one as of this morning but it appears now.

that’s great; happy for you! I have the same build as you, VIN assigned but it’s still at the factory- hoping it gets loaded up on a truck soon. My delivery centre is also the Great Northern Way one. My Model S was delivered at West 4th (mediocre experience). Hope the new centre is better prepared..