Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - Gigafactory Texas Production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe cheapest but white is pretty common so is MSM now that it’s free.
My guess, after speaking with a Tesla SA, the White and Black colors are the most popular. I assume Black and Blue were prioritized due to the slightly higher incremental margins (White and MSM not prioritized due to it being a "free" color). If I had to guess, they're next batch will be White/MSM, but who knows when their next batch will start.

Yeah, I had a couple minutes and put the photos side by side... that square on the left def got thinned to create the new strings on far right. Just more shenanigans to screw with this thread.... But... where did the 10 go? back inside for sure. But why? or maybe they’re around the corner charging.

Didnt’t stop Roberts from saying the video showed more production.
I am sure he thought the same thing I did. New block of 31 cars looks like more, until you really look and see they came from first chunk.

Maybe supercharger, I looked at new ones just to the North, but doesn’t appear those are online yet

All model 3s including SR had matrix lights. The MYLR is getting matrix lights here in the states too. It’s not if but when. Don’t see how Texas won’t have it. Hopefully we can get a good picture of the LR outside of Texas to see if it has it

There are pictures floating around of the YLR sitting outside austin, like even a page or two back from your post. It looks like theyre LR models and have the light colored reflector based led headlights instead of the darker matrix projector headlights on the MYP

There are pictures floating around of the YLR sitting outside austin, like even a page or two back from your post. It looks like theyre LR models and have the light colored reflector based led headlights instead of the darker matrix projector headlights on the MYP
Oh man that’s disappointing. I seems like they’ll be exactly like the Fremont MY until end of year or next year then. Surprised they wouldn’t just standardize the matrix lights. These are $60k cars now

Reactions: ProjectTrinity
Oh man that’s disappointing. I seems like they’ll be exactly like the Fremont MY until end of year or next year then. Surprised they wouldn’t just standardize the matrix lights. These are $60k cars now
I agree for $60k I’m surprised also.

But most people just see brightly lit foreground and think that the headlights are amazing. Hopefully once there are better photos of the Austin MYLRs we can be sure.