Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unreal that the govt couldn't predict the take up and when they'd run out of money? Sounds like they're just about as effective as the ON government, although bonus points for not hating EVs.
Ontario doesn’t hate EVs though, it’s just Doug Ford would rather support large corporations and donate to them for building ev manufacturing facilities. Back when his government stopped the 14k rebate he stated that people buying these evs for 100k are rich enough to afford them. Funny enough the rebate ended soon after it qualified for the model 3. It’s all good though I’m sure corporations are broke. Yeah they want to create jobs and what not but 13bn to VW build a 7bn factory is a joke.

@AxelE97 switched their order just now from a rwd 3 to LR that’s arriving on the ship and they stated June 11. So this is the second instance of a Tesla rep stating June 11th

Attachments

• IMG_1388.jpeg
    IMG_1388.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 54
@AxelE97 switched their order just now from a rwd 3 to LR that’s arriving on the ship and they stated June 11. So this is the second instance of a Tesla rep stating June 11th
Interesting. My rep won't give/tell me a different EDD as they said what I see in the app is what they see on their end

RWD in inventory on WaitingForTesla have an EDD of May 20 and May 21. Not sure why there would be a difference in EDD given the same shipment

Reactions: Esan na
Interesting. My rep won't give/tell me a different EDD as they said what I see in the app is what they see on their end

RWD in inventory on WaitingForTesla have an EDD of May 20 and May 21. Not sure why there would be a difference in EDD given the same shipment
May 20th sounds possible for Vancouver but not for Toronto, I would expect atleast a week from today.

Reactions: Jck2tam
I have a EDD of June 11-June 30. My rep checked his computer and told me my car will arrive June 23. He seem to know absolutely about the date. I asked him how he knew and he just shrugged and grinned.
Interesting. I spoke to my advisor last week and he just said that they're expecting a big shipment Mid June, but couldn't give me an exact date. Hopefully June 23rd'ish holds true.

Reactions: 404 Not Found
My EDD just got updated to May 19 - 31. We're trending in the right direction guys. Happy to be the bellwether for those living in the East side!
Mine also changed to May 19th - 31. Also was reading in Y forum thread, that BC Govt has topped up and Tesla is going ahead with deliveries.. original source is a Reddit thread.. so not confirmed. I guess we will know in few days.

Reactions: Shevek
Mine also changed to May 19th - 31. Also was reading in Y forum thread, that BC Govt has topped up and Tesla is going ahead with deliveries.. original source is a Reddit thread.. so not confirmed. I guess we will know in few days.
Yes. My friend was subsequently told by Tesla that they would give the $4K off and they would deal with the BC Gov so he is able to go ahead with his previous delivery appointment this coming Saturday.