Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn’t think MYRWD comes with fog lights
M3 RWD has no fog lights because it has partial premium interior. Our MY RWDs have full premium interior and therefore should include fog lights but some rumours say otherwise. For those not yet familiar, you actually have to light them up, just glancing at them is no good because the cars without the lights have lenses that look like fog lights. As for the charging speed, tge Tesla site still says 250kw which is believed to be an error. It most likely should say 170kw. Yes I'm also anxious to get the answers to these questions.

Reactions: Esan na
Fog lights seem to be covered to plastic
IMG_1299.jpeg

Reactions: Esan na
I’ve been noticing a pattern since February, the lowest rate that month was 5.89%, then in March 6.39%, April was 5.75%, and May is 6.06% (84-96 months). So I’m hoping the trend continues and the rate lowers in June. Also one thing to note is that bank of Canada has kept the rate unchanged within these months.

So I think this confirms that anyone in Ontario and Quebec with a June 6th-20th EDD had a vehicle unloaded from the first ship, and anyone with an EDD of June 20th-30th has a vehicle on the second ship.
Now we have a better picture of everything. Ship was unloaded on the 19th yet, here in BC, the earliest delivery we could schedule is June 1. It explains why your EDD is in the middle of June. The cars from the first shipment will probably be there in Toronto by next week but the deliver centers will probably need another week and a half to prepare the cars for pickup.

I’ve been noticing a pattern since February, the lowest rate that month was 5.89%, then in March 6.39%, April was 5.75%, and May is 6.06% (84-96 months). So I’m hoping the trend continues and the rate lowers in June. Also one thing to note is that bank of Canada has kept the rate unchanged within these months.
mine is 6.39%, did it on 11th May, website was showing the same rate that day, could I request a lower rate?

So I think this confirms that anyone in Ontario and Quebec with a June 6th-20th EDD had a vehicle unloaded from the first ship, and anyone with an EDD of June 20th-30th has a vehicle on the second ship.
Seems so, Grey in Montreal ordered 24-Apr with EDD June 11-30, and just received email with Final Payment confirmation last night. Now EDD June 20-30, and MVPA has VIN listed.

Reactions: LeFrankeh