Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered 2 days after SR was released and this morning my delivery date was changed to June 20 to June 30 (Toronto) . Still no VIN in the source code.
I have similar case, EDD changed to June 20-30 (Montreal). Did you get email for Final Payment and/or notice re. “Tesla Vision” confirmation? You would then have MVPA doc in your account which contains your VIN.

I have similar case, EDD changed to June 20-30 (Montreal). Did you get email for Final Payment and/or notice re. “Tesla Vision” confirmation? You would then have MVPA doc in your account which contains your VIN.
I received the Tesla Vision Confirmation request yesterday morning, but no MVPA document and still no VIN, hidden or otherwise. The only document is the Order agreement that showed up after placing the deposit back in April.

Reactions: LeFrankeh
Has anyone been able to get their RWD insured yet? I called CAA trying to set insurance up and they're unable to find the car model, nor the car via VIN. I'm still a ways away from receiving the vehicle, but I wanted a better sense of what the insurance costs would be.

So apparently model Ys are now being shipped with HW4, I wonder if ours has it

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpeg
    IMG_1566.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Jck2tam
Oh my, there’s always confusion regarding these Tesla changes never a clear cut answer. I guess we’ll just have to wait till the BC residents take delivery next week.
I believe tesla-info.com to be a trusted source when it comes to vehicle features. MYRWD vehicles listed on Tesla's website with factory gate dates of April 25th are presumably from the first shipment. They're all listed as having HW3. It sounds like anyone with a published VIN (not hidden only) can search the page source AP04 or APH4. If it's APH4, then it's confirmed to have HW3, AP04 is the code for HW4.

Reactions: Esan na
Has anyone been able to get their RWD insured yet? I called CAA trying to set insurance up and they're unable to find the car model, nor the car via VIN. I'm still a ways away from receiving the vehicle, but I wanted a better sense of what the insurance costs would be.
I was able to get a quote for the MY RWD with CAA Quebec. They had the model in the system and they were also able to process my VIN.

The model name goes by 60D something