Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y RWD now available. RWD+AWD now eligible for iZEV Rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope u all enjoying your new cars..testing out the j1772
CFF60463-27A9-4DF4-9D0E-DF232C841EFF.jpeg

For those of you that care or are interested, I ultimately decided to stick with my Model Y order. The space and the 'crossover feel' were too much to pass up, despite the obvious benefits of a model 3 lr. Picking the vehicle up on Friday and I'm pretty stoked. Congrats to everyone who has recently picked up their Y RWD, or is about to!
Great decision you made a good choice

For those of you that care or are interested, I ultimately decided to stick with my Model Y order. The space and the 'crossover feel' were too much to pass up, despite the obvious benefits of a model 3 lr. Picking the vehicle up on Friday and I'm pretty stoked. Congrats to everyone who has recently picked up their Y RWD, or is about to!
wise decision ! you won't regret it, it is a very nice car !

Awesome…how u likening the upgrade? My auto pilot is still calibrateing so havnt had the chance try that out
It’s awesome no complaints whatsoever, really happy with it. For some odd reason I didn’t have to calibrate my autopilot. I took it home after picking it up about 20km, then took it on the highway and autopilot worked. I did have an instance of phantom breaking but it wasn’t as bad as I’ve experienced in other cars.

Since the canadian model Ys are from China, has anyone received a VIN with Hardware 4 (HW4)....
My understanding is only US models come with HW4 for now. It would be great and it’s one of the reasons I didn’t take a delivery last week even tho had my exact model. I’d say we have less than a 5 % chance. If someone gets it pls let us know.

My order just got put on hold for some unknown reason… I even emailed them to ask about my order a few days ago, and they said it should arrived in the next two weeks. Did tesla just canceled my current order without telling me anything?
What does the time line say? I ordered last week it says July 8-18th anyone else with this timeline. I’m stuck on waiting on waiting on bank paperwork does anyone know how long that part takes. This is after the financing approval.

Reactions: LeFrankeh