Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR via from Zenith lease on 8th Mar 22 - white, gemini wheels (no EAP or FSD)

Don’t have a specific ETA but zenith website says late 2022 (managed to get a RN number from Zenith but spoke to Tesla customer care and they would not give me any details as car ordered by Zenith and they don’t have consent to give me any information)

I see some of you have received early delivery dates

Have anyone who ordered similar spec around Early March and got any dates. TIA
Is that through Zen Auto (the retail arm of Zenith) or through a work scheme? Right now they're showing 8 weeks delivery on the LR (or 4 weeks if you want a pre-reg March car).

Help Please! Maybe I should start a new tread. I have a Y on order currently down as cash purchase. Tesla are happy for me to change to lease if I wish. If I do it will be a personal not a business lease.

I have only tried Synergy thus far. I would really appreciate members feedback on any Personal (not business) lease providers that you have dealt with or signed with.

Just took delivery of my model Y. Delivery driver put his dirty glove on the door pillar roof lining and marked it which was very thoughtful of him.
Other than that fit and finish look very good, and in a different league to my 69 plate Model 3 performance.
I also dropped tyre pressures from 50 PSI to 42 all round and ride seemed fine, not harsh at all and better than my model 3.
Car was very dirty and needs a good valet - driver said Tesla offer £50 towards getting it cleaned - anyone know the best channel with Tesla to action this?

Just took delivery of my model Y. Delivery driver put his dirty glove on the door pillar roof lining and marked it which was very thoughtful of him.
Other than that fit and finish look very good, and in a different league to my 69 plate Model 3 performance.
I also dropped tyre pressures from 50 PSI to 42 all round and ride seemed fine, not harsh at all and better than my model 3.
Car was very dirty and needs a good valet - driver said Tesla offer £50 towards getting it cleaned - anyone know the best channel with Tesla to action this?

Attachments

• IMG_0624.JPEG
    IMG_0624.JPEG
    734.8 KB · Views: 72
Better off using the £50 to buy a couple of buckets, some decent cloths and products like Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax and doing it yourself. Thats what I did and happier for it!

Reactions: Mr Grey
Help Please! Maybe I should start a new tread. I have a Y on order currently down as cash purchase. Tesla are happy for me to change to lease if I wish. If I do it will be a personal not a business lease.

I have only tried Synergy thus far. I would really appreciate members feedback on any Personal (not business) lease providers that you have dealt with or signed with.
P.S. Actually, I guess your experience and costs (if you're able to reveal them) are equally relevant whether you are a Personal or Business customer.
Better off using the £50 to buy a couple of buckets, some decent cloths and products like Meguiars Ultimate Liquid Wax and doing it yourself. Thats what I did and happier for it!
Outragious! How was your car delivered? Was it driven by this careless FW or was in a car transport box? Also, why could you not collect from Tesla? Is it a leasing company issue; they must deliver it to you?
Questions, questions. Sorry! It is of real interest and concern to me because I am considering switch my Y order from cash to lease.

Yep I picked my Y dirty from Bluewater on Saturday and hand washed it on Sunday. It was a great way to inspect the paintwork for delivery damage. It has a small dent on the passenger door that I’d seen on pickup and a small scratch on the side of the rear bumper that I noticed whilst washing. Its going to the service centre for the dent and I was able to polish out the scratch enough to make it invisible. Apart from that it’s great!

It seems to be a fast moving market at the moment. I wouldn't feel too sour about it, Tesla are still doing you a favour here. How much do you think you would get for it selling privately or to a dealer? For our last trade in, Tesla were £8.5k ahead of any other offer I received. Even a private sale would have been nowhere near the Tesla trade-in, with all the hassle of having to deal with tyre kickers. Tesla didn't even look at my car when I handed it over. Easiest trade-in I've ever experienced in all my life!

I wonder if they make minor adjustments based on what car and spec you order against the trade-in? Like if they know your new car is 2 months away they might adjust for the trade-in car to compensate. I don't think the photos make any difference unless there is some glaringly obvious defect.

Or maybe you were just unlucky that their book price got updated.
That is a good offer. 6 weeks ago tesla offered me 46000 for a 3LR Sept 2021 with just 1100 miles. In showroom condition. sold it to Motorway for 48800 instead.

With trade in values as they have been for 3 years, you need to own the car and stop a leasing company taking a huge profit. Gives you the flexibility to change whenever you want to as well. If not cash, borrow cheap as you can.

With trade in values as they have been for 3 years, you need to own the car and stop a leasing company taking a huge profit. Gives you the flexibility to change whenever you want to as well. If not cash, borrow cheap as you can.
Absolutely! If you are in a position to buy with cash it's basically free motoring for a year or more. We're about to trade in our 15 month old M3 LR with 14k miles for within a grand of what we paid new. Leasing it would have cost somewhere in the order of £10k over the same period and would be locked in for much longer.

Reactions: roadcred
Absolutely! If you are in a position to buy with cash it's basically free motoring for a year or more. We're about to trade in our 15 month old M3 LR with 14k miles for within a grand of what we paid new. Leasing it would have cost somewhere in the order of £10k over the same period and would be locked in for much longer.
PCP is a good halfway house